User Avatar Image

The Newly Regenerated Doctor Who Thread

posted by Friar on - last edited - Viewed by 78K users
So, Christmas is approaching, and with it a brand new Doctor who episode, and seeing as it's no longer series 5, I thought it would be time for a new, more generalised Doctor who thread!

For those who are new to the series, It features a humanoid Alien (timelord) called the Doctor, who travels in time and space in the TARDIS. He's the last of his race, and when he dies, he regenerates into a new person (up to 13 times). So far he has done so 11 times, with the current, 11th doctor being Matt Smith.

To kick things off, here's a trailer for the new Doctor who ipod/iphone/ipad/android game: The mazes of time!
4.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Majus;509331 said:
    This is hilarious, I laughed out loud, and couldnt resist:
    Klick!
    Man, everything you do is awesome, even if it isn't yours to begin with. Lovin' it!
  • Mark Gatiss is going to be in the finale this year. Lolwut. I can imagine the Doctor being like 'Eye patch lady? Nope!' *rips off latex mask* 'Professor Lazarus!' 'And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those rotten kids!

Also, 13 will have a big cliffhanger leading into the next series/christmas special. TOO MUCH PLOT
  • Ribs;509403 said:
    Also, 13 will have a big cliffhanger leading into the next series/christmas special. TOO MUCH PLOT

I wish you put a spoiler tag there :P
  • Ribs;509403 said:
    Mark Gatiss is going to be in the finale this year. Lolwut. I can imagine the Doctor being like 'Eye patch lady? Nope!' *rips off latex mask* 'Professor Lazarus!' 'And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those rotten kids!

Don't forget Danny-boy!
    In fact, I'm surprised the doctor hasn't realised that Amy is really a soothsayer from pompeii.

Also, Majus, that's an awesome video. You should tweet it @steven_moffat
  • Hah, thanks for the kind words!
    I felt that there was something missing, so I updated the movie:

Klick again!
  • I didn't think it could get better - and yet it did. Even more awesome.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Hahaha, good stuff! I love the way The Doctor holds his arms/hands, you really captured Matt Smith's mannerisms there. Truly a mighty artist sir.
  • puzzlebox;509547 said:
    I love the way The Doctor holds his arms/hands, you really captured Matt Smith's mannerisms there.
    Yes! I honestly, honestly thought "Probably nobody would notice that I try to imitade Matt Smiths mannerism here." while I was drawing these akward arms. So, that comment made my day.
  • Awesome! ...and that's all I'm gonna say about it before people start yelling stuff like "Make IWWHIDW!!!"
  • silverwolfpet;509560 said:
    awesome! ...i'm gonna say make iwwhidw!!!
    | second this motion
Add Comment