User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 427.8K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rather Dashing;509507 said:
    Someone HAS to explain to me why I can find so many grown adult males on the internet who will not only be incredulous about the fact that I do not care for "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic", but who will then actively INSULT me for this lack of preference.
    How can you possibly not like something that makes blatant Doctor Who references? Doctor Whooves anyone?

Also, you are a horrible person and only like horrible things because you don't like My Little Pony.

Did I do good?
  • Just stumbled apon these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YD4Zy_J8f0&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8HkDMht3d4&feature=related

The japanese openings to the same x-men cartoon.
    And WOW! Someone needs to re-do X-men in this style.
    Scrap all that Wolverine & Co crap, even evolution can take a dive.

This needs to be made now!

EDIT:
    Also Japanese Spiderman for lols
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcxioU7AMM4&feature=related
  • My power went out. I was playing Mario Galaxy at the time. I think it killed my Wii. Mario Galaxy is still in there. I don't own the game and got it from the library...
  • Remolay;509527 said:
    My power went out. I was playing Mario Galaxy at the time. I think it killed my Wii. Mario Galaxy is still in there. I don't own the game and got it from the library...
    Apparently there's a paper clip hole you can use to open up the WII on the front of the machine In order to access it you first need to remove a plastic sheet. Also note that doing this may invalidate your warranty.

I'm afraid that I sold my WII and so I can't verify this but you can find some other details on the process here.

Also, there's detailed instructions on how to take apart your console here.
  • Davies;509513 said:
    I was doodling and ended up with a picture inspired by John Carpenter's "The Thing". It's kind of what might happen if the Thing made its way to Africa...

You'll notice the elephant elements (also note the trunks blending with the human limbs on its back). I'm going to use photoshop to add colour and will post the results in a couple of days.
    That, fine sir, is awesome.
  • I just had to unplug it, leave it for 90 seconds, and plug it back in. Internet troubleshooting for the awesome.
  • ShaggE;509545 said:
    That, fine sir, is awesome.
    Thankski verski muchski palski. Just wait until I add the colour (hint: I'll be using a lot of crimson). ;)
  • From now on, this is the only explanation I will accept for the Star Wars prequels.
  • Wire train wiry train wiry train, stretched and pulls theirs a current underneath her, wiry train WIRE TRAIN!!!! WIRE TRAIN!!!! she stretches and she pulls and she sends back word of her passage that she reached her destination. Wir y train, wire train.

I see 2 tickets heheheheh! hhohohohoohho HO hahahahahah HA
  • Rather Dashing;509571 said:
    From now on, this is the only explanation I will accept for the Star Wars prequels.
    It is the only explanation.
This discussion has been closed.