User Avatar Image

TOMI Episode 1 on iPad Now!

posted by Weeksy on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
.... But I'm a little hesitant to pick it up based on the lack of subsequent episodes from "Wallace & Gromit", "Sam & Max" etc...
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • wildcardd;441032 said:
    Is episode 2 going to be released anytime soon?

Call me gun shy, but I was burned by the Sam and Max episodes 2-5 not being released on the iPad. I would love to jump in on this, just need to see ep.2 posted first :)
    Any updates guys?
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    We're working on it! I saw content for later-season Monkey eps being tested for iPad just the other day.
  • I wonder if they will be released simultaneously or individually. I also wonder if the price structure will lower when all the episodes are there or if they'll stay the same.
  • G.byrne;468909 said:
    I wonder if they will be released simultaneously or individually. I also wonder if the price structure will lower when all the episodes are there or if they'll stay the same.
    I was thinking the same thing. I am even wondering if they bundle them all together into 1 app.
  • Anyone have any idea if the next episodes are going to be released? I read somewhere that they were going to be available in March but nothing there yet.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    JCA1970;480697 said:
    Anyone have any idea if the next episodes are going to be released? I read somewhere that they were going to be available in March but nothing there yet.
    Telltale has confirmed that the iPad release for further ToMI chapters has not been abandoned, but to my knowledge there's not been any specific info on exactly when they will be available.
  • Any updates on when TOMI Episode 2 is being released on IPAD, if at all?

Telltale staff any ideas??
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Gozzett;509761 said:
    Any updates on when TOMI Episode 2 is being released on IPAD, if at all?

Telltale staff any ideas??
    No news is... well, it's not GOOD news, but its not BAD news either, its just unexciting news: We're still working on the later episodes.
  • I love this game because it's resemblance of the original Monkey Islands. I've the PC version and I'm on the third chapter.

It would be great if Telltale give the PC/PS3 version owners some tickets to download the iPad versión for free... we've already paid for the game. :P consider it...

Anyway, it's a great game!!! I'll finisht it soon on my PC. And next will be Back to Future.
  • Just read this:

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPad/Monkey+Island+Tales+2+HD/news.asp?c=30688

Is episode 2 due to be on the app store at midnight tonight? :eek::eek:

Is this true? Telltale staff? :confused::confused:
Add Comment