User Avatar Image

The Newly Regenerated Doctor Who Thread

posted by Friar on - last edited - Viewed by 77.9K users
So, Christmas is approaching, and with it a brand new Doctor who episode, and seeing as it's no longer series 5, I thought it would be time for a new, more generalised Doctor who thread!

For those who are new to the series, It features a humanoid Alien (timelord) called the Doctor, who travels in time and space in the TARDIS. He's the last of his race, and when he dies, he regenerates into a new person (up to 13 times). So far he has done so 11 times, with the current, 11th doctor being Matt Smith.

To kick things off, here's a trailer for the new Doctor who ipod/iphone/ipad/android game: The mazes of time!
4.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I finished a very long, drawn out listen of 'Invaders From Mars' (seeing as I thought it'd be all I have to listen to for three weeks) just a few minutes ago. That was a very fun story. I'm very excited to pick up the rest of the Pre-Divergent Eight/Charley season next week as part of the sale now. Now, I believe a certain full cast audio from the Lost Stories is being released tonight *waits patiently f5ing*.

Also: CLASSIC WHO OPINIONS: FULL CIRCLE - 7 OUT OF 10 STARFISH
  • Friar;509981 said:
    Thanks for the link. On a side note the Doctor is a liar, I've got a Bunk Bed so I know they're not cool in fact they're annoying and make me wish I got a normal bed again.
  • Mr Nutt;510224 said:
    Thanks for the link. On a side note the Doctor is a liar, I've got a Bunk Bed so I know they're not cool in fact they're annoying and make me wish I got a normal bed again.
    But It's A Bed... with a ladder!

(my favorite response to the line I've seen is 'Cosmic Nine-year-old forever' because it sums up the doctor pretty well)
  • Body of a Time Lord, mind of an eight year old.

Oh wait, that's me. Sorry.

And bunk-beds are uber-kewl. Anyone who disagrees is clearly wrong and must sleep on the bottom bunk as punishment.
  • Darth Marsden;510272 said:
    Body of a Time Lord, mind of an eight year old.

Oh wait, that's me. Sorry.

And bunk-beds are uber-kewl. Anyone who disagrees is clearly wrong and must sleep on the bottom bunk as punishment.

I bet you anything Rory sleeps on the bottom bunk.
  • coolsome;510301 said:
    I bet you anything Rory sleeps on the bottom bunk.
    Unlikely. It's far easier to die by falling out of the top bunk than the bottom one.
  • Rather Dashing;510307 said:
    Unlikely. It's far easier to die by falling out of the top bunk than the bottom one.

He is fragile enough to roll out the bottom one and then have Amy crying over him teling him not to leave her.
  • Rather Dashing;510307 said:
  • I've just had a scary thought. In less than 20 hours we'll know who river song is, and years of speculation will be over! And then no more doctor who for AGES! :(
  • So I saw an odd theory.

Amy gives birth. William Hartnell pops out.

Cut to credits.
Add Comment