User Avatar Image

Help (Abe Lincoln Must Die)

posted by crabeman on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
What am I supposed to do after I Win the election, and Abe is rampaging down the street? The gun I have doesn't do a thing. Also, how do I turn the pages in the book on the desk in the White House. Is there a way of changing the month of the calendar?
please Help Me. Thanks :D
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Try visiting Sybil and Bosco for hints on the book on the desk. As for the calendar, there is another item on the President's desk that you should be able to "connect the dots" with.
  • Ok, now I got Sybil out of financial trouble and helped Bosco with his missle defense system. I sent the superball on vacation, and got into the war room. What is next? Thanks for responding. I figured it all out on my own before reading your response though.
  • It should be straight forward from here on out, there's a hint in the War room that will lead you on which I won't be surprised if you found already.
    crabeman said:
    Thanks for responding. I figured it all out on my own before reading your response though.
    You're welcome. It's much better that you did.

P.S.-There is a search function on this message board that you can use to search for previous threads. You're not the first one to ask for hints.:)
  • I went into the war room but couldn't find the hint. Does it have something to do with the camera in boscos store on the computer in the war room? The Kremlin has no homing beacon. I thought maybe that was how I would be able to stop Abe but I don't know how?
  • crabeman;51070 said:
    I went into the war room but couldn't find the hint. Does it have something to do with the camera in boscos store on the computer in the war room?
    That's the hint.:)
  • I tried to blow up Boscos, and his missle defense system stopped the missle?
  • Remember, the beacons are used to observe via its camera and is also what the missile locks on to. You don't want to blow up Bosco and there is a rampaging former President on the loose.
  • Alright, but how do I get a beacon on Abe? From where do i obtain a camera?
  • When you're driving the DeSoto, the beacon will appear alongside the gun, and the loud and car horn.

You don't need a camera. I just mentioned that because it's one of the beacon's function.
  • There is no beacon alongside the gun. I see the gun, the megaphone, and the horn. What is a beacon anyway? i dont seem to see anything but what I just mentioned when driving the DeSoto and chasing Abe?
Add Comment