User Avatar Image

PSN Hack.

posted by coolsome on - last edited - Viewed by 7.6K users
The PSN hackers stole everyone's Email, Adress, D.O.B, Passwords, PSN Shoping history and may have stolen credit card info. No one seems to know if hackers have that yet though.
206 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Irishmile;510733 said:
    Yeah... I REALLY need a bigger PS3 instead of my silly 40gig why did they even make them that small?.... why the heck did I even buy one that small?
    How much are you willing to spend?

The PS3 uses very standard laptop hard drives. You can just buy a new drive and replace it.
  • coolsome;510710 said:
    Loads of things I wanted on PS Plus before are gone now I have it free :(.
    Same, I just see 4 free games that I'm not interested in...plus it says you'll lose the ability to play them when your PSNPlus expires. Screw it.
  • Why and how is that any one could use more than 40 gig? Am I missing something? That's crazy...

Also,PSN is a joke...
  • Johro;510772 said:
    Same, I just see 4 free games that I'm not interested in...plus it says you'll lose the ability to play them when your PSNPlus expires. Screw it.
    Either you're talking about 4 different free games on some PSNPlus exclusive, or the list of free games that you can chose 4 of as part of the Welcome Back thing. Of that latter, it never expires and you keep them forever.
  • Some newer games have 2-4gig installs....plus DLC... plus people put movies and music on it... It goes really fast. Yeah you can run with a 40, but you'll be constantly deleting game data and reinstalling.

@above. The games available as part of the Plus program not the welcome back.
  • Johro;510790 said:
    Some newer games have 2-4gig installs....plus DLC... plus people put movies and music on it... It goes really fast. Yeah you can run with a 40, but you'll be constantly deleting game data and reinstalling.
    I have a PC and Lab top for a reason. :p I guess I can see people like that filling it up but they really must work at it.

I use mine mostly for games, ever since they took away a second operating system. I bought my second PS3 just to rebel and be able to keep my old PS3 with two operating systems on it. :D
  • Yeah the PS3 and 360 aren't perfect. On PC, when your data piles up....you pick up a portable drive. Problem solved. I would rather pick up a PC game than download one on the PS3...I'll keep all the space I can, no ty sony :P
  • Serious question - what big games are being offered for PSPlus users in the US at the moment? Is it the same ones as little ol' me in the UK - Burnout Paradise and PAIN?
  • Picked up Infamous and Dead Nation from the welcome back deal. Man Infamous takes AGES To install. I'm pretty sure it's been almost an hour now and it's only at 75%.
  • Darth Marsden;510862 said:
    Serious question - what big games are being offered for PSPlus users in the US at the moment? Is it the same ones as little ol' me in the UK - Burnout Paradise and PAIN?
    The free ones on Plus:

Comet Crash (PSN game)
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sega Classic)
    Oddworld (PSX Classic)
    LittleBigPlanet: Sackboy's Prehistoric Move (PS3 Move game)

@above: Saturday afternoon is a bad time to download anything. But yeah, at 2AM mine took almost an hour.
Add Comment