User Avatar Image

Game too easy/ short/ lacks puzzles Thread

posted by joseppey on - last edited - Viewed by 9.4K users
How did the first episode compare in terms of difficulty to Telltale's other games?
(More specifically, the last Sam & Max season)
407 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Chyron8472;513682 said:

[QUOTE=Chyron8472;513664]image

If the second is true, then I've never beaten a dead car before, but I've seen people beating a dead car at a school fair in high school.There is no evidence to support the prospect of beating a car having any positive effect on the car's performance, though. I have also ridden a horse, but it was not dead and did not need to be beaten nor persuaded to move at all, because this was on a horse trail that the horse had travelled so many times before that it could have walked the trail in its sleep.

[/QUOTE]

Ah, thank you, now I know. And knowing is half the battle!

Though surely beating the live horse would have increased its performance and made it traverse the trail faster.
    And why a horse anyway? Why not say...a badger or a kangaroo?
  • caeska;513687 said:

And why a horse anyway? Why not say...a badger or a kangaroo?
    Perhaps, but using a cattle prod in this case would be easier.
  • ...I don't even know what this thread is about anymore...
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    I know, Guru. It's one of those game threads now where you don't get post count points and everyone has given up a productive discussion. I intend to move it there in a minute.
  • -.- No it's not. You guys are too obsessed with making sure post counts only represent on-topic discussion.

The thread got off-topic because I responded to Dashing, Shodan and MI among others continuing to say at length how and why the game is too fricken easy, with my post saying that they/we are beating a dead horse at this point about it (at least about BTTF.)

Someone then asked me what I meant, which I explained and then joked about, meanwhile Dashing said my browser looked weird.

This isn't a forum game. Dang, if we can't get off-topic once in a while, where's the fun in conversing at all?
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    ...you do know I was joking as well by threatening to move the thread, don't you? ;)

But of course, I did it with the intention of bringing this thread back on track. Wherever that is.

Dang, if mods can't joke around once in a while, where's the fun in doing it at all?
  • Vainamoinen;513750 said:
    ...you do know I was joking as well
    Oh. Okay then.

• Can we go back to beating that horse again now?
  • Chyron8472;513759 said:
    Oh. Okay then.

I don't know why you posted a Chick-Fil-A sandwich.

But I DO know that now I want one.

Bastard.
  • Yeah, anyway.

How hard is it to believe BttF is just a bait-and-don't-switch-but-make-them-pay-for-the-other-games-as-well-with-gignormous-discounts-oh-and-we've-got-merchandise-this-game-prints-money?
Add Comment