User Avatar Image

Season 4 Speculation/Suggestion Thread

posted by Tricky_bluefox on - last edited - Viewed by 39.7K users
I'm addicted to it I need it and it's awesome so after I'm done playing the devils playhouse ten more times when can I expect to pre order season 4
451 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    techgeek07;504264 said:
    Any word on if season 4 is in the works, yet?
    Nothing's been announced yet, and to be honest I'd be pretty surprised if we heard anything on a season 4 any time soon. Telltale has a bunch of other projects lined up (Jurassic Park, The Walking Dead, King's Quest, Fables, Puzzle Agent 2, Law and Order)... so personally I think it will be a while before they get back to Sam & Max.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Don't give up hope, though. Before "Law & Order", we thought that it would be two years before any new announcement could possibly be made. :D
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Silverfin007;434534 said:
    *SPOILER ALERT*

It just occured to me that at the end of season 3 Sam and ALT max have the time machine so they might be able to stop ALT sam an original max from dying
    Well, there are two endings and only in one of them do they have the time machine. So in the Ending 1 Dimension, where they take the time machine to go mess with the universe, maybe they can "fix" that problem, but in the Ending 2 Dimension where they stuck around in New York, Alt Sam is SOL.

I imagine there are ways to make this whole situation more complicated, but I don't want to think of them.
  • girlycard;375378 said:
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!.jpg
  • I really hope there is a season 4, even if we have to wait years for it. I don't want another year with both no Homestar cartoons & no Sam & Max, but it looks like that's where things are going. :(
  • lombre;446400 said:
    No, if Telltale was to do a game based off a comic strip, it'd have to be Lio.

Also, I fail to see what this has to do with Sam & Max Season 4.
    No, Maakies.
  • Sam and Max Season 4 will be there in 2011 or 2011?! (while these games in 2011) but when is start release in? (explain why)
  • pepsiboy3;513882 said:
    Sam and Max Season 4 will be there in 2011 or 2011?!
    Given those choices, my money is on 2011.
  • Don't expect season four this year, that's for sure.
    At this point, don't even really get high hopes for season four at all until they announce something.

Also, work on your grammar a bit, ok mate?
Add Comment