User Avatar Image

Jp 4

posted by SeanJP on - last edited - Viewed by 8.2K users
Listen i know that there have been a whole lot of rumors about JP4 but i was reading up on it and jp legacy.org stated that Joe Johnston would start jp 4 after his movie "Captain America," and i just saw previews for it in theatres so i hope JP4 willstart production. The reason i started this form was so i could know what your thought was about JP4 and maybe your thoughts about what u want it to be about:D
173 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • SeanJP;516477 said:
    What:confused:
    What they mean is a story focused on Site B prior to the Hurricane that forced InGen to abandon the facilities altogether
  • Tyrannosaur87;516480 said:
    What they mean is a story focused on Site B prior to the Hurricane that forced InGen to abandon the facilities altogether
    thanks now i understand
  • baryonyx was suposed to be the star of the third movie but then got replaced

http://www.jplegacy.org/jpencyclopedia/?p=332
  • sniperwar10;516789 said:
    baryonyx was suposed to be the star of the third movie but then got replaced

http://www.jplegacy.org/jpencyclopedia/?p=332
    Wow, I did not know that!

But that explains the Spino-in-the-river sequence a little better: the dinosaur was not supposed to stalk them, it may have been just fishing when Grant & co came with the boat.
  • Just an idea everyone, it might of been suggested before but I would like to know what you all think.
    What if a theme park company brought the land that the park was on and then went in to try to sort it all out. They could capture the dinos and then start to rebuild the park back to it's former glory, but this time with modern technology. They could completely start the park and then have guests and everything.
    I don't know how this will end yet as I only just thought of it and now that I think about it it sort of sounds like the second movie. But anyway what do you guys think?
  • I had an idea simular to yours, Sallymerrett22 but for a TV series. I wouldn't mind seeing a TV series based off Jurassic Park where the first tour went as planned and Jurassic Park actually opened. The series would be about different adventures happening on Isla Nublar with the park open to the public. Perhaps one ep. the raptors get out and they're trying to capture them. There's a lot of story to be had about running a dinosaur park.
  • Wow! I love your idea waroftheworlds01. I think that would be absolutely excellent. The first episode could be a double episode where they go back to the park and design rides and stuff and re open it. It could end just as they open the gates to the public. You could have loads of different episodes with dinos escaping, rides failing, people wandering off, hackers causing trouble. It would make excellent Saturday night viewing and get everyone hyped up about dinosaurs again.
  • I just saw it's back on imdb.:D It was listed there for so many years.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369610/
  • waroftheworlds01;517233 said:
    I had an idea simular to yours, Sallymerrett22 but for a TV series. I wouldn't mind seeing a TV series based off Jurassic Park where the first tour went as planned and Jurassic Park actually opened. The series would be about different adventures happening on Isla Nublar with the park open to the public. Perhaps one ep. the raptors get out and they're trying to capture them. There's a lot of story to be had about running a dinosaur park.
    I would love a tv series of events before the first film. how they built the park etc...
Add Comment