User Avatar Image

Alice: Madness Returns to include Alice 1

posted by dumpling321 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
I remember that back when I posted my thread about Madness Returns alot of people said they regretted the fact that they never had a chance to play the original, well good news everyone! every new copy of Alice: Madness Returns will include a 1 time use code to download the original game... http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/20/alice-madness-returns-online-pass-grants-you-alice-1-10-ot/

Now I definatly cannot wait for the game ^_^ I've played the original a few times, but I'm sure it'll be a completly different experiance to play the original on consoles =D
73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just platinumed the game... If anyone has any questions about memories/snouts/bottles or trophies/achievements I'm here to answer your questions =D
  • Why bother with them at all? :P
  • Rather Dashing;517146 said:
    Why bother with them at all? :P
    I usually don't, But this was such a great game, and it was incredibly easy to platinum, especially since I'm in my element playing collect-a-thons.
  • UGH! I want to hit EA with brick...they can't answer a single question..
  • Icedhope;517622 said:
    UGH! I want to hit EA with brick...they can't answer a single question..
    ?!?!
  • Whether retail copies of alice that are registered on Origin get the first game.
  • dumpling321;505127 said:
    I know, but sometimes nintendo is full of idiots, they never localized fatal frame 4 because it wasn't child friendly either
    It's not their fault. It's also Tecmo's.

How does this game compare to the original? As I disliked the original. This one seem sa bit better but I was wondering if movement, combat, VA, and well the game overall was just better.
  • Elvenmonk;517811 said:
    It's not their fault. It's also Tecmo's.

How does this game compare to the original? As I disliked the original. This one seem sa bit better but I was wondering if movement, combat, VA, and well the game overall was just better.
    yeah, but tecmo was more then willing to fix the bugs and glitches in the game, nintendo however refused to pay for the glitches to be fixed since it wasn't child friendly...

this game is a bit more fluid... however i can't help but wondering... HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY NOT LIKE THE ORIGINAL!
  • Because the game was bad.

And it felt like I was playing a Tim Burton movie.
Add Comment