User Avatar Image

Season 3 Soundtrack Waiting Thread

posted by SylvF on - last edited - Viewed by 28.9K users
Now that the last episode has been released, any chance the season 3 soundtrack will come out shortly? I love this song for this season's opener, and "Charlie Hotep" and all the various on those chants have been stuck in my head for weeks (This whole series has such great music. Bosco's theme hasn't left my ipod).

I also think it would be great if the soundtrack came out on itunes, because that would save me the agonizing wait time of several days for a shipped CD. But I'm not picky.
591 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well any updates so far
  • alik44;516133 said:
    Well any updates so far
    Yeah, got my S3 soundtrack in the mail yesterday... the audio quality is great, and Purcell's new artwork looks stunning!
  • Laserschwert;516254 said:
    Yeah, got my S3 soundtrack in the mail yesterday... the audio quality is great, and Purcell's new artwork looks stunning!
    I'm half-stupid right now. Wha?
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Laserschwert;516254 said:
    You know stuff like that can get you banned. ;)

Even more so if you're someone who could well fake a perfect proof Soundtrack photo. :D
  • You wouldn't dare to ban me... I have powerful friends! Or... uhm... at least I could fake a photo to make it look like I have powerful friends... with S3-soundtracks in their hands...

Ah well. :(

Anyway: People asking "Any updates?"-questions should get a slap in the face. Because, if there WERE updates, they would be in this thread, without the need to ask for them, because if a person who has new information would read this thread, he would add this information to it, question asked or not. But if the people who have the "updates" don't read this thread, they wouldn't even answer to the question "Any updates?", hence making the question absolutely pointless.
  • My Season 1 & 2 soundtracks are getting lonely. They could do with a new friend next to them on the shelf!
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Still, "Any updates?" might also be regarded as a very polite version of the common "bump". ;)
  • Vainamoinen;516606 said:
    Still, "Any updates?" might also be regarded as a very polite version of the common "bump". ;)
    Which is already pointless as well ;)
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    It's a waiting thread 3.0, I concede that. We are politely keeping the conversation going until real news is available.

Now, what about that photo with your powerful friends with Season three Soundtracks in their hands? Make us one with Chuck Norris and Bud Spencer, please. :D
  • But those aren't my friends :P

Plus, nobody in the US would know who Buddy is...
Add Comment