User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.6K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Secret Fawful;517727 said:
    Oh hai, Ron Howard with a wig.
    I find it funny that you comment on everyone looking like someone else wearing a wig. Have you considered that he might just look like Ron Howard without a wig? If Ron Howard wore wigs?
  • Secret Fawful;517389 said:

Me today. This is the last time you're gonna see me with long hair for a while.

Justin Long!?

• Alcoremortis;517722 said:
    I don't believe that this is actually you. It's not the one that you usually post, for starters.

This is my "is the guy freaking kidding me" face. Ironically, it is also my "there is something gross to the right of me" face.
  • Alcoremortis;517747 said:
    I find it funny that you comment on everyone looking like someone else wearing a wig. Have you considered that he might just look like Ron Howard without a wig? If Ron Howard wore wigs?
    I HAVE A COMPLEX, BUT I AM STILL PROUD.
    Pony Bone;517751 said:
    Justin Long!?
    Damn it. That's my nickname for my willy, not me! We'll see who's Justin Long when I get it cut today....my hair that is.
    TomPravetz;517785 said:
    Ironically, it is also my "there is something gross to the right of me" face.
    That's not ironic, and thanks for keeping the other guy's penis out of the picture.
  • I look like the hero of time!
  • Secret Fawful;517817 said:

Damn it. That's my nickname for my willy, not me! We'll see who's Justin Long when I get it cut today....my hair that is.

Hey, he's one handsome SOB. Long that is. Not little Long. :rolleyes:
  • OMG It's the hero of time! LOL! Thanks for sharing. I don't look like any one cool. I'm not even a game character. *BEEP* All of you! I wish I was so cool. But not all of us can look cool...
  • Pony Bone;517751 said:
    Justin Long!?
    Ouch. I'd punch a guy if he called me Justin Long.
  • TomPravetz;517785 said:
    This is my "is the guy freaking kidding me" face. Ironically, it is also my "there is something gross to the right of me" face.
    I hope whatever disease that guy had isn't catching...

:eek:
    doodo!;517849 said:
    OMG It's the hero of time! LOL! Thanks for sharing. I don't look like any one cool. I'm not even a game character. *BEEP* All of you! I wish I was so cool. But not all of us can look cool...
    Didn't we already determine that you look like Harpo? That's pretty cool for old film buffs.
  • Me a month ago, falling in love with the sport!

... and here's me in Bruges

Add Comment