236 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Problem seems to be fixed with the new installer. I had originally the German one, and it didn't work. Recommended you reinstall the game, should fix the problem!
  • Jo Jo Sef;518230 said:
    Is this fixed on the newer version? I'm using the "German installer" version and I have this problem.
    No, mines the english installed version and I'm still getting it.
  • Um, I don't know where the save button is. I see a "Return to Game" button and a "New Game" button, but no save button.

WHAT IS THIS
  • Those with the problem fixed, did you have to restart your game or could you carry on from the save point?
  • Yup stuck there too. PC version with proper installer. Nothing to click on or anything. I'm just stuck.
  • I've talked to the lead tester for BttF Ep. 5, and it sounds like this is due to a very intermittent bug that was believed to be fixed. The bug seems to be linked to skipping dialog during the "glass house" puzzle, which causes certain elements of the puzzle to not appear when they should. We're looking into it, but in the meantime, you should be able to avoid it by NOT skipping any dialog during the "glass house" puzzle sequence.

Apologies to those getting stuck here. If you get stuck without skipping any dialog, please let us know in this thread. Any other specific information you can provide about the bug would be useful as well. Thanks!
  • I didn't think I skipped dialog... I'll give it another check.

Edit: Game autosaved as soon as I went into the glass house. Great...
  • I'm pretty sure I didn't skip any dialogue - why would I want to on the first run through?
  • I skipped dialogue on the phone some and once when I accidentally talked to Det. Parker, but never inside the Atlas Glass House.
  • DJ Teh Cheat;518243 said:
    Um, I don't know where the save button is. I see a "Return to Game" button and a "New Game" button, but no save button.

WHAT IS THIS
    If you're playing on a Mac, did you open it through the Applications folder link for a previous episode? If you're on a PC, what shortcut did you use to launch the episode?
This discussion has been closed.