236 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • People having problems with it... did you do the "Enlightenment under the sea" exhibit first? I didn't the first time around and got stuck...
  • Please someone provide a savegame, I don't want to restart the whole game...
  • Rogue303;518273 said:
    People having problems with it... did you do the "Enlightenment under the sea" exhibit first? I didn't the first time around and got stuck...
    I did it first, and still got stuck. I'm re-installing right now... hope that helps.
  • mightypirate;518272 said:
    So the only solution is to REPLAY THE WHOLE GAME FROM THE BEGINNING AND DO THE GLASS HOUSE THING FIRST? Aww.... guys you should really hire new beta testers
    Yeah, seriously. Game-breaking bug in Hector, and now a game-breaking bug in OUTATIME.
  • On Mac, same showstopper bug in Glass House. Did phone booth puzzle first.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    I installed the newer download. My previous save from inside the glass house didn't work (same issue with no hotspots appearing). My save immediately prior to that one, where I have [SPOILER]the incriminating recording on the plant in my inventory, but haven't given it to Officer Parker yet,[/SPOILER] works ok (i.e. I can click on things in the glass house).
  • Hehe, I reinstalled and replayed with default options, and finally I got it working. But still I am in the glasshouse with a new bug.
    Suddenly after a [SPOILER]cutscene where Citizen Brown gets Emmett to faint [/SPOILER]., Marty levitated and got stuck between four walls and a handle that doesnt lead anywhere, back to the four walls and the handle.
  • Man so excited for this, and ive ran into this problem as well. And my only save is in the glass house from the auto save. Sigh.
  • puzzlebox;518282 said:
    I installed the newer download. My previous save from inside the glass house didn't work (same issue with no hotspots appearing). My save immediately prior to that one, where I have [SPOILER]the incriminating recording on the plant in my inventory, but haven't given it to Officer Parker yet,[/SPOILER] works ok (i.e. I can click on things in the glass house).
    By newer download do you mean with old save files?
  • Ugh.

Same problem here.
This discussion has been closed.