User Avatar Image

BTTF Ep. 5 OUTATIME Discussion & BTTF Game Review

posted by MichaelJ Fox isAntarctian on - last edited - Viewed by 17.1K users
Well ya post stuff. Be all cool and smart and able to think through multiple time spectrum things in order to disprove other peoples theories. Ya...
433 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • not bad and i agree, is short.... i except game is on half when ended....
  • Did you guys play this on PC or Mac?
  • A bit of a convoluted mess but those last 2 minutes made up for it.
  • doodo!;518404 said:
    Did you guys play this on PC or Mac?
    Mac.
  • Immamoonkin;518392 said:
    I can only imagine that the people complaining about every little detail of this game weren't true BTTF fans.
    Having anything even approaching standards with regards to adaptations of a work you enjoy is nothing even close to "not being a fan".
  • It was a good episode with some good fun twists in it and having Michael J Fox playing 4 characters (if you count the three Marty clones separate characters) in the episode was a real bonus too plus the 'To Be Continued...' caption at the end which I hope means they will do a second season
  • Rather Dashing;518419 said:
    Having anything even approaching standards with regards to adaptations of a work you enjoy is nothing even close to "not being a fan".
    And, in my honest opinion, they haven't done anything that would come close to not being a great adaption to the movie. I felt like I was watching a 4th movie. All the twists and such were planned perfectly.
Add Comment