User Avatar Image

Episode 5 - House of Glass (Bug in Game, Download Patched Version to Fix)

posted by gillnavisingh on - last edited - Viewed by 7.2K users
When Marty enters the house of Glass to find Emmett - after revealing to Officer Parker that she is the arsonist... and seeing Emmett and Citizen Brown inside the House of Glass

Nothing happens after the cutscene where the two Emmetts talk...

I can't get out of the house, i can't interact with anything, I'm trapped... :mad:

I'm supposed to open "The upstairs wall" because "The Downstairs wall" won't open.

But nothing happens, and i click everything, and use everything in my inventory...

What am I supposed to do right after I enter the House of glass?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOD EDIT: This is a known game-breaking bug, please check in this support thread for the latest updates on a fix.

There is a working savegame at the start of the glass house here, and one at the end of the glass house section here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • majorscud;518603 said:
    I talked to the diver first, and I still got hit with the bug.
    Me too.
  • I talked to the Diver, AND I got the dirt on Edna, and still ran into the bug. Thanks for the link to a working game...
  • OK, so the downloaded file didn't work for me. I restarted, and did the glass house first thing before doing anything to dig Edna's dirt. All worked well, EXCEPT I was able to walk through a few walls about half-way through the puzzle?!
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    chemistx2;518762 said:
    OK, so the downloaded file didn't work for me. I restarted, and did the glass house first thing before doing anything to dig Edna's dirt. All worked well, EXCEPT I was able to walk through a few walls about half-way through the puzzle?!
    Try this savegame, it's from the end of the glass house puzzle and should get you through.
  • I gave the dirt on edna to parker, talked to the diver, and got stuck - and I'm playing on a Mac
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    jfrocks2002;518842 said:
    I gave the dirt on edna to parker, talked to the diver, and got stuck - and I'm playing on a Mac
    This savegame might help you, hope it works on a Mac.
  • Finished the game, no further issues. Nice job, guys!

BTW, if you want to see how the game glitches on an old Dell running Win XP, drop me a line. I'm right up the road in Rohnert Park, and I still have the game saved at that point.
  • Hello dxdy!
    Yor desription does not work. I think there is a great bug in the game and there must be patch, asap.

Kind regards.
  • Hardy47;519083 said:
    Hello dxdy!
    Yor desription does not work. I think there is a great bug in the game and there must be patch, asap.

Kind regards.
    this is only solve for puzzle....

also if you have problem, use save game for fix...
  • How can you get the dirt on her? I can't find anything...what did YOU do?
This discussion has been closed.