User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 48.6K users
I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)
2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'll probably finish trade in 8 months, but I'm going to try to get into the college program. I'm going to see if I can get a job and afford a room not on center for that though. No offence to the center itself. It tries really hard to do good, it's honestly just the other people that attend that get to me.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Yeah, seems like it from the look of the website. The more regulations, the more "interesting" the clientele. And four people in one room... well... that would freak me out.
  • Giant Tope;519986 said:
    When out of the blue, they played my favorite jazz standard.
    What was it, Cherokee?
    Giant Tope;519986 said:
    I find it funny that I went from semi butch to lipstick within a matter of a year.
    Lookin' good Topester.

Ps. Hello! Welcome back, albeit briefly. Come see us again soon!!
  • JedExodus;520071 said:
    What was it, Cherokee?
    heh, you remembered it. thanks! I'll be on more often for my summer break. Which starts... this week. I think.
  • Pony Bone;519674 said:
    It's hard to say... some of them started off as one tattoo, then other tattoos went around them... so then does that make one tattoo, or is it still two? haha... By my count, being each time I went and sat down in the ink-chair, I have 16.
    Wow, sixteen. I have a few friends who opted for tattoos during their 'rebellion' phase but they only ever got one or two. I have to hand it to you though, you managed to deal with that pain sixteen times. You, my friend, deserve respect.
    Giant Tope;519986 said:
    I find it funny that I went from semi butch to lipstick within a matter of a year.
    You look great, Tope. :)
  • Here's the latest picture of me. As you can see, I was playing some Rock Band 3.

• are you wearing a fez?
  • No. A Beanie. My fiance and I were joking around about hipsters. So I put on some 3D glasses over my regular glasses and a beanie. Since it was ironic that I needed 3D glasses to see in 3D and to wear a beanie since it was 102.
  • Speaking of hats, I decided to get one.
  • Friar;520746 said:
    Speaking of hats, I decided to get one.
    Oh, hi, Sam!
Add Comment