User Avatar Image

Jp 4

posted by SeanJP on - last edited - Viewed by 8.2K users
Listen i know that there have been a whole lot of rumors about JP4 but i was reading up on it and jp legacy.org stated that Joe Johnston would start jp 4 after his movie "Captain America," and i just saw previews for it in theatres so i hope JP4 willstart production. The reason i started this form was so i could know what your thought was about JP4 and maybe your thoughts about what u want it to be about:D
173 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ...speaking about imdb. They should really be more careful about who they let edit pages. Want a laugh? Go read the recent synopsis for JP4.
  • Johro;521585 said:
    ...speaking about imdb. They should really be more careful about who they let edit pages. Want a laugh? Go read the recent synopsis for JP4.
    What the hell? LOL That synopsis made no sense. lol
  • yeah, I just found this. not like it makes it official or anything but it makes you wonder.
  • Alstom1995;521272 said:
    The pilot episode could be the first film again, with Grant, Ellie, Malcolm, Genarro, Lex and Tim experiencing their pre opening tour. Except that the tour this time is a success which sets the scene. :)

Imagine if Nedry had that lunch with dodgson, but this time became a mole for Biosyn, and remains undetected for a certain amount of time!
    Something still would have gone wrong. The inherent problem with the park was that it was understaffed and they relied too heavily on automation but they also presumed, quite arrogantly, that they had anticipated everything that could possibly go wrong. Arrogance and technology. Recipe for disaster.
  • Alstom1995;521272 said:
    The pilot episode could be the first film again, with Grant, Ellie, Malcolm, Genarro, Lex and Tim experiencing their pre opening tour. Except that the tour this time is a success which sets the scene. :)

Imagine if Nedry had that lunch with dodgson, but this time became a mole for Biosyn, and remains undetected for a certain amount of time!
    I have to say part of me really likes the idea of this but another part of me has a bit of a problem with it. My problem with this idea of a park that works is that the messege of the novel was that life cannot be controlled or contained and therefore something was bound to go critically wrong with the park yet here in this proposed series there are minor problems that the park must go through but in the end the park survives regardless. This in complete contrast to the novel. However this is just my opinion and in no way should you let me get in your way. :D
  • RaptorsRwk;524560 said:
    I have to say part of me really likes the idea of this but another part of me has a bit of a problem with it. My problem with this idea of a park that works is that the messege of the novel was that life cannot be controlled or contained and therefore something was bound to go critically wrong with the park yet here in this proposed series there are minor problems that the park must go through but in the end the park survives regardless. This in complete contrast to the novel. However this is just my opinion and in no way should you let me get in your way. :D
    you have to admit though that if nedry hadnt shut down the security system it would hae been fine... the same would have happend at the sandiego zoo if some big guy snapped his fingers and the bars and fences of every animal enclosure suddenly dissapeared... end result: mayhem on a jurassic park scale. i think if the security wasnt so dependent on electricity it would have worked out either way,
  • Steven spielberg will be behind it, unless IMDB is wrong.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000229/

It has been announced, according to IMDB.
  • Tirien;527163 said:
    Steven spielberg will be behind it, unless IMDB is wrong.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000229/

It has been announced, according to IMDB.
    That is a user-imputed site after all, so don't count on it.
Add Comment