User Avatar Image

The Puzzle Agent 2 Waiting Thread

posted by YoshiRoll on - last edited - Viewed by 4.4K users
Well, as no-one seems to have done this yet, and as I frankly can't wait for the 30th, I've decided to set up this thread for bored people who are tired of waiting and/or want to count down to it's release with other fellow Telltalers.
151 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's gonna be worth the wait. The juicy ending of the first one really gave a lot to wait for.
  • Hope it appears at the top of my Your Purchases page soon (even if I can't download it yet).
  • Everyone always says patience is a virtue. It's really too bad I'm not virtuous.
  • tbm1986;522137 said:
    Hope it appears at the top of my Your Purchases page soon (even if I can't download it yet).
    It isn't on my purchases site too though I bought it and its listed on the buttom of the site. Is this usual? Hope that I can download it, when its out.
  • Abel;522146 said:
    It isn't on my purchases site too though I bought it and its listed on the buttom of the site. Is this usual? Hope that I can download it, when its out.
    Apparently it is normal as discussed in this thread before.
    The game should show up several hours before you're able to download it. So.. not looking like anytime soon.
  • Aeterna;522147 said:
    Apparently it is normal as discussed in this thread before.
    The game should show up several hours before you're able to download it. So.. not looking like anytime soon.
    Ah ok, thanks for that.
  • Apparently, it's already in the iPhone/iPad app store.
  • Clearly this is an elaborate conspiracy designed to make everyone buy an iPhone.
  • frostedWarlock;522153 said:
    Clearly this is an elaborate conspiracy designed to make everyone buy an iPhone.
    I have one, and it's very hard right now to not just buy PA2 on it too. The temptation is quite great.
  • frostedWarlock;522153 said:
    Clearly this is an elaborate conspiracy designed to make everyone buy an iPhone.
    So the Hidden People are really Apple executives!? :eek:
Add Comment