User Avatar Image

The Puzzle Agent 2 Waiting Thread

posted by YoshiRoll on - last edited - Viewed by 4.4K users
Well, as no-one seems to have done this yet, and as I frankly can't wait for the 30th, I've decided to set up this thread for bored people who are tired of waiting and/or want to count down to it's release with other fellow Telltalers.
151 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Let's all just stop talking about how bored we are until we actually get into the worse stages of boredom.
  • Don't you think this is the worst stages of boredom?
  • daro2096;522207 said:
    Don't you think this is the worst stages of boredom?
    You don't wanna know what happened when I was waiting for "The Rise of a Pirate God"...

I bet when they're leaving the office after day's hard work someone will randomly shout to the last guy coming out of the door "BTW could ya hit enter on the mainframe to release Puzzle Agent 2"
  • And to think that one of the moderators (i think) said to expect it during morning at their local time...

I guess as per usual Europe will just have to go to bed and get it a day late.
  • Aeterna;522220 said:
    And to think that one of the moderators (i think) said to expect it during morning at their local time...

I guess as per usual Europe will just have to go to bed and get it a day late.
    I was actually surprised that BttF ep 5 was out like before 2200 EEST which converts to noon PDT...
  • Well, we're halfway through the work day for Telltale...
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Aeterna;522220 said:
    And to think that one of the moderators (i think) said to expect it during morning at their local time...
    I think you may be referring to this post:
    Jake;521477 said:
    Usually the games are released in the first half of that window, but it varies if something (negatively) surprising happens.

Don't worry guys, they'll get there. :)
  • Dangit, still not out yet? Guess I have to wait until AFTER work to play it now. *sigh*
  • I found an interesting (and old, so perhaps someone already mentioned this somewhere) tweet from Bill Tiller (Curse of Monkey Island artist):
    billtiller William Tiller
    I almost helped Tell Tale out on Puzzle Agent art, but Munky Fun, the guys who did Force Unleashed at LEC, made me offer I couldn't refuse.
    12 May
    I wonder if he'll have another to work with Telltale somewhere in the future. I'm not a fan of his own games (Vampyre Story and Ghost Pirates), but his art is still great. Maybe a future Telltale Monkey Island project?
  • I'm not a fan of his games or his art. In my opinion, his influence on Monkey Island is one of the worst things that happened to it. But that's just me.
Add Comment