User Avatar Image

Telltale movie game suggestions!

posted by MichaelJ Fox isAntarctian on - last edited - Viewed by 802 users
Don't you think telltale should do a Pirates of the Caribbean game? Or maybe a Lord of the Rings or Star Wars. Maybe even Indiana jones or Ghostbusters. Because telltale is already doing some movie games like Jurrasic Park and BTTF (Which is awsome, you should buy it). So don't you think they should make more?

Why don't you post what new game (of a movie) that telltale should do!
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    corruptbiggins;522549 said:
    Who knows, they may even try tackle The Silmarillion next...

;)
    Yay, the Simarillion with Gandalf, Galadriel, Elrond, Saruman, Legolas, Smeagol and several Hobbit precursors who look surprisingly like Bilbo and Frodo. I am so looking forward to Peter Jackson's "Silmarillion". :mad:
  • Sanford and Son, XD...nah, that's TV and I doubt any one even knows what it is. But, maybe something from the 70s could work.
  • Silverwolfpet;522427 said:
    Lord of the rings, yeaaaaaah!! :D
    Indeed, adventure is the only genre that didn't see a Lord of the Rings game, and probably one of the more reasonable ones. At last, we would be able to play a hobbit who doesn't happen to kill one hundred people a day. And if you will read the chapters with Merry and Pippin, you will be surprised to see how these characters fit the genre!
    I say, we should have an adventure game with the hobbits!
  • RetroVortex;522418 said:
    Spaceballs.
    The only thing the world ever needs ever.
  • GaryCXJk;522697 said:
    The only thing the world ever needs ever.
    I know right? :D

If it was a Telltale game, it would be just full of parody.

Dark Helmet: "Wait! Whats this, why can't I move?!"

Colonel Sandurz: "Its loading sir, videogames tend to do that"

*Waits a bit*

Dark Helmet: "Can't we make it go faster"

Colonel Sandurz: "We don't have enough RAM sir..."

Dark Helmet: "Well cancel it!"

Colonel Sandurz: "But if we do that sir, the level might not have fully loade..."

Dark Helmet:"DO IT!!"

Colonel Sandurz: "Yes sir!"

*Dark Helmet and crew enter the level. After taking a few steps Dark Helmet falls into a hole in the geometry but his helmet gets stuck as its too big to pass through*

Dark Helmet: "HELP! PULL ME UP! PULL ME UP!!"
  • I know a few people who would like to see a video game of Dick Tracy from Telltale games.
  • doodo!;522556 said:
    Sanford and Son, XD...nah, that's TV and I doubt any one even knows what it is. But, maybe something from the 70s could work.
    [CENTER]image
    *Hissssssss*[/CENTER]

Sod the American remake; please call it by its proper title of Steptoe and Son.
  • Sarendor;522576 said:
    Indeed, adventure is the only genre that didn't see a Lord of the Rings game, ...
    Does that mean we don't count the million of text adventures that were made without a license?
  • fright night, based off the original but throw in more to the story.
  • Remember that I don't work on the games so this isn't a hint in anyway.

But I'd love to see Doctor Who and Firefly made into story driven games.
Add Comment