User Avatar Image

Steam Summer Camp.

posted by RAnthonyMahan on - last edited - Viewed by 4.4K users
I know there's already a thread about this on the BttF board, but I thought a more general one might be helpful.

It's time for the annual Steam Summer Sale. Among many other great deals, you can now get every single Telltale game for $50.

Oh, and BttF is half-off today only. Thought that's worth sharing.
182 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Braid is great. Don't buy anything unless it's a daily deal. It might be one later. Wait until the last day for buying anything that is not a daily deal yet.
  • der_ketzer;522908 said:
    Braid is great. Don't buy anything unless it's a daily deal. It might be one later. Wait until the last day for buying anything that is not a daily deal yet.
    Oops, my bad. That's what I get for skimming over Rather Dashing's post! Well, I only spent about $10 on non-daily deals (Commander Keen, Bit.Trip Runner, and VVVVVV), so I didn't lose TOO much, I guess. I've only played a bit of Braid so far, but it really is fantastic. Love the atmosphere, and the puzzles are clever! $2.50 well spent!
  • So I finally bought Total War Shogun
  • Does anyone know how to get the Jolly Rover "Bon Voyage" Achievement?
  • I'm trying to get the BBQ Boy achievement in Super Meat Boy. I have an A+ on every light world level but still nothing.
    I think I'll pick up Jolly Rover today too.

What is everyone spending their tickets on?
  • You forgot the Dark World.
  • Blooglspash;523031 said:
    Does anyone know how to get the Jolly Rover "Bon Voyage" Achievement?
    Maybe buying the game as a gift for a Steam friend?
  • Bunnyman;523040 said:
    What is everyone spending their tickets on?
    I got the Summer Shades for TF2.
  • You need to beat all Ch. 4 levels (Hell) with a sum time of less than 495 seconds across all light and dark world levels (this is quite a bit faster than just getting A+ on all levels). Once you are sure you've done that (or just want to check), close the game and re-launch Super Meat Boy. If your sum time is less than 495 seconds the achievement will unlock on the main menu.

That's how you get the SuperMeatBoy one. I say peice of cake.
  • CAn someone help me get the Magicka acheivement? There's exactly 4 versus games ATM and theyre all secured. We can use the Telltale Hamachi server to get set up.
Add Comment