User Avatar Image

King's Challenge?

posted by XStationCube on - last edited - Viewed by 5.6K users
I can't figure this one out at all; I'm starting to feel the same way I did with The Diabolical Box back in Professor Layton. Any help?
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You know, this puzzle and the similar earth and suns puzzle seems awfully familiar. It is not the same puzzle, but the similarity is clear.
  • Hmm, I hadn't even realized Earth & Sun was basically a simpler variant of the same puzzle!

Re: Binary: you are probably comparing it with this puzzle, right?

Although it looks similar, it is much easier than the King's Challenge because the puzzle from binary has only three labels (in that regard it's like Earth & Sun) and two buffer slots which make it a lot easier to move stuff around.

edit: Why does this stupid forum convert my pristine 28KB PNG images to ugly JPEG images?
  • If I remember correctly, either Machinarium or Samorost 2, and/or Safecracker, had a puzzle like that, but with three circles instead of two
  • Did it! Theres a screenshot on Steam.
  • There seems to be two solutions without loops. One is the solution that Big Kahuna posted. Here is the second:

[Spoiler]
    Left, Left, Right, Left, Left, Left, Right, Right, Left, Left, Left, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Right.
    [/Spoiler]
  • Javi-Wan Kenobi;523678 said:
    If I remember correctly, either Machinarium or Samorost 2, and/or Safecracker, had a puzzle like that, but with three circles instead of two
    It was Machinarium-You did it to unlock a safe and get the grapple gun.
  • XStationCube;522512 said:
    King's Challenge isn't in the filing cabinet, you unlock it when you finish every other puzzle (I'm not sure if getting Puzzle Agent ranking matters, but I did).
    Where is it? I have all 33 solved and a rank of "Puzzle Agent!" but I don't see anywhere to access this puzzle.
Add Comment