User Avatar Image

New Steam achievement (Summer of '69) does not work

posted by spd12 on - last edited - Viewed by 929 users
I apologize, I would e-mail this but I figured this would be a bit more visible.

I saw Poker Night updated, presumably as part of the Steam Summer Camp thing, and gave it a whirl again.

I have indeed won a hand with a 6 and a 9 - both being cards I was dealt at the beginning of said hand, and both featuring in the winning hand - and did not get the achievement.

Figured I'd bring this up before it came up to bat as a camp activity.
12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, I know it's not up for the ticket yet - there's just been a number of busted /achievements/ (as in, them not triggering at all) prior so I figured I'd check it in advance.
  • OK, last post here. I have the achievement - I got it with a 6 in my hand and the 9 on the river after bluffing everyone into folding, which... might be a bug? Who knows.

    Either way, achievement is catching. False alarm, one supposes! Thanks for looking in, though.
  • spd12;524124 said:
    Yeah, I know it's not up for the ticket yet - there's just been a number of busted /achievements/ (as in, them not triggering at all) prior so I figured I'd check it in advance.
    spd12;524153 said:
    OK, last post here. I have the achievement - I got it with a 6 in my hand and the 9 on the river after bluffing everyone into folding, which... might be a bug? Who knows.

    Either way, achievement is catching. False alarm, one supposes! Thanks for looking in, though.
    Yeah Ive noticed other steam summer achievements failing as well, SPUF is pretty ticked about the L4D2 one failing, especially since its beating a buggy campain(still in beta, we are playtesting it.)
  • Note: You only have to win a hand with a 6 & 9 as part of your 7 to get it. It doesn't matter whether they're in your hand or part of the board.
  • If I got the achievement now, would I get the ticket later? Or would that kinda bugger it up?
  • I don't think they will 'turn on' the achievement until the ticket goes up.
  • Bunnyman;524645 said:
    I don't think they will 'turn on' the achievement until the ticket goes up.
    Which it is now.
  • Definitely working now
  • I got the achievement yesterday and when the ticket showed up today it was automatically unlocked.
  • User Avatar Image
    Blind Sniper Moderator
    IsaacDavner;524715 said:
    I got the achievement yesterday and when the ticket showed up today it was automatically unlocked.
    Same for me; I can confirm this is true.
Add Comment