User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.6K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
    Used birthday money.
  • And now a few days after I bought Arcania - Gothic 4 with 50% off, it can now be bought 75% off. Now that is a kick in the butt, that will teach me to wait next time. :p

Other than that I have bought, Guild Wars: Eye of the North and the Deus Ex Collection.
  • Chyron8472;524547 said:
    image of Arkham Asylum deal on Steam.
    That's been tempting me ever since I saw the offer this morning. Still got over 5 hours to mull it over...

5 hours later

Caved to the temptation!

Also got Saira, Rush & Tiny Bang Story all for £8.99
  • I've already spent entirely too much on games this month, having bought New Vegas on D2D's sale, Fallout 1 and 2 on GOG's sale, and BIT.TRIP BEAT, BIT.TRIP RUNNER, Toki Tori, VVVVVV, AaAaAA!!!, RUSH, and four Magicka DLC during Steam's summer camp. That said, if my will breaks before the end of the day, I'll have bought some Tomb Raider games.
  • GuruGuru214;524689 said:
    I've already spent entirely too much on games this month, having bought New Vegas on D2D's sale, Fallout 1 and 2 on GOG's sale, and BIT.TRIP BEAT, BIT.TRIP RUNNER, Toki Tori, VVVVVV, AaAaAA!!!, RUSH, and four Magicka DLC during Steam's summer camp. That said, if my will breaks before the end of the day, I'll have bought some Tomb Raider games.
    Is it a sad thing that I own all of those already....
  • Tomb Raider: Underworld and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. I almost picked up Legend and Anniversary, but I've spent too much already.
  • GuruGuru214;524760 said:
    Tomb Raider: Underworld and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light. I almost picked up Legend and Anniversary, but I've spent too much already.
    MORE! MORE! THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MORE!

AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

*Jumps out of open window, then casually lets himself in though the front door*

I have nothing else to contribute.... :(
  • RetroVortex;524775 said:
    MORE! MORE! THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MORE!

AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

*Jumps out of open window, then casually lets himself in though the front door*

I have nothing else to contribute.... :(
    ...Did doodo get your password or something?
Add Comment