User Avatar Image

The Awful Karaoke Thread

posted by Davies on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users
Come on peeps, it's time to shatter some ear drums with a bit of tuneless warbling. Why not join the party? I'll kick things off...

I Wanna Be Like You (from the Jungle Book)

PLEASE NOTE: To listen, just click on the little "play" symbol on the linked page.

Now it's your turn...

P.S. If you're a little too shy to have a go yourself then you can always hunt online for other people's strained vocal chords (like this bloke for example).
165 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ShaggE;525274 said:
    Oh my hot holy shit, this is the stuff right here!!

Edit: Oh and you're all too nice, but i'll take any compliments I can get! :p
  • ShaggE;525274 said:
    Uhhhhhhh... disturbing. :eek:

Oh and by the way, it's was sung wonderfully. Top marks. 10/10 :D
  • Hehe, "disturbing" is the highest compliment possible in my eyes. :D

Wait until I cover "Thank God I'm Pretty"... bwehehe.
  • Hahaha!

*insert here the MI tributes* :p
    There's nothing like a piano player with a BAD voice. :D
  • Silverwolfpet;525285 said:
    Hahaha!

*insert here the MI tributes* :p
    There's nothing like a piano player with a BAD voice. :D
    Aw, come on old Wolfie, you've got to do something new for this thread. You've just got to. Pretty please? :D
  • You never give me your money.

Not a great song for me to sing. McCartney is a different key singer than I am and an octave higher. I'd actually like to give this a shot in a different key.

http://kiwi6.com/file/hg5j2hy315

Think I'll give my voice a rest and do some rap next :P
  • ^ Love it! :D

I've got some rap waiting in the wings as well, will share later.
  • DAISHI;525301 said:
    You never give me your money.

Not a great song for me to sing. McCartney is a different key singer than I am and an octave higher. I'd actually like to give this a shot in a different key.

http://kiwi6.com/file/hg5j2hy315

Think I'll give my voice a rest and do some rap next :P
    Dammit, woah daddy, oh yeahhhhh, sweeeeeet, amazing, brilliant, professional even. A+++++++

You sound like John Lennon, had he been brought up on the streets of Harlem. Trust me, I mean that in the best possible way.

We're not worthy, not worthy M'Lord. All praise DAISHI.

(although now I feel too ashamed to post any more songs myself following some of the sheer quality that's been displayed... come on, let's have a few more peeps who sound like a moggy being tortured)!
    ShaggE;525307 said:
    I've got some rap waiting in the wings as well, will share later.
    I've got a rap cover planned for Monday, I think people are going to like it a lot (not my vocals but the song I'm covering) but I don't want to give the surprise away until it's done. ;)
  • Davies;525310 said:

(although now I feel too ashamed to post any more songs myself following some of the sheer quality that's been displayed... come on, let's have a few more peeps who sound like a moggy being tortured)!
    Do share, good sir! I'm curious about your natural singing voice now. :D

I've got a rap cover planned for Monday, I think people are going to like it a lot (not my vocals but the song I'm covering) but I don't want to give the surprise away until it's done. ;)
    Ooh, I hope it's the entirety of Rappers' Delight!
Add Comment