User Avatar Image

Ideas for April Fools Jokes

posted by MichaelJ Fox isAntarctian on - last edited - Viewed by 217 users
Since I was really scared by all those creepy gnomes and astronauts in Puzzle Agent, maybe I could put a giant picture of a gnome infront of my sister's bed, and when she wakes up and sees it, I can throw it at her and make her really scared. Oh, and I could also wear an astronaut suit, and slowly open my visor...... But then again, my sister never played Puzzle Agent, so she wouldn't really get it. Agh, never mind, thats a bad April Fool's joke. Hopefully you can think of better ones.
9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You're a few months late.
  • Or a few months early.
  • My favorite April Fool's joke is to take a large coconut and repeatedly smash it against concrete while screaming obscenities as loud as my voice will possibly go, then clawing at my eyes for a few minutes and babbling in tongues as I'm curled into a fetal position and crying, viciously attacking anybody who dares come near.

After I get released from the psych ward, I yell "APRIL FOOLS, BITCHES!" and start the whole process over again.

So, really, it's a year-round prank more than an April thing.
  • Announce an awesome upcoming game on April 1st, so people think it's fake, then ACTUALLY MAKE IT.

Oooh! Face!
  • tredlow;524231 said:
    Announce an awesome upcoming game on April 1st, so people think it's fake, then ACTUALLY MAKE IT.
    This actually happened with Telltale (though not intentionally).
  • conquer the world become a ruthless dictator responsible for millions of deaths then on April first on the anniversary of your conquest announce APRIL FOOLS!
  • RaptorsRwk;525457 said:
    conquer the world become a ruthless dictator responsible for millions of deaths then on April first on the anniversary of your conquest announce APRIL FOOLS!
    Tried it. Didn't get a laugh.
  • Ah, April Fool's Day. The favoured day of sadistic, black hearted fiends everywhere. People who partake in such cruel activities should be punished to have 100 days straight of non-stop nasty practical jokes played on them.

Also, websites that run a "joke" article on April Fool's Day and then fail to remove said article once the day is through can go fuck themselves. I'm sick of looking for information on a new movie or game online during for example October and reading the whole thing, only to get to the end and read "April Fool". It's not April anymore, fool!
  • When you are at work where you are talking to costumers on phone. Take a fake call and start to scream and shout at the costumer and say bad things about them, when the boss comes running then say April Fool's. :D
    Thought this one up with some friends, just haven't got the guts to do it myself. :p
Add Comment