User Avatar Image

Alcohol

posted by DAISHI on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users
If a person goes out every night for a drink or two, is that worse than someone who binges heavy on a Friday or Saturday? Are there differences between a person who goes out for a drink or two and someone who stays home and takes a drink or two?
96 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well when I was a teacher we'd put back 20 on Friday and the same on Saturday.

I also want to say that drinking in public settings have provided me the BEST business contacts I've ever had.
  • Anyone who tells you they don't like alcohol has obviously never properly imbibed.
  • People are still discussing this? Man, that would cut into valuable drinking time.
  • Comrade Pants;525786 said:
    Anyone who tells you they don't like alcohol has obviously never properly imbibed.
    I only drink two drinks... Scotch and Rum.
    Well, I only drink two /types/ of drinks.
  • Is it weird that I despise most beer but love hard liquor?
  • Comrade Pants;525794 said:
    Is it weird that I despise most beer but love hard liquor?
    Not at all. It's the only way to go really...Candy's dandy, but liquor is quicker!
  • Comrade Mortis;525796 said:
    Not at all. It's the only way to go really...Candy's dandy, but liquor is quicker!
    It's a long road to Mexico. *pulls out tequila*
  • TomPravetz;525798 said:
    It's a long road to Mexico. *pulls out tequila*
    Tequila is a...lady of the evening...if you know what I mean. Anyone can do Tequila, but it makes you feel dirty and slightly ashamed the next day...
  • Not like sweet lady Vodka!
  • Comrade Pants;525804 said:
    Not like sweet lady Vodka!
    Ah, lady vodka...when she is a lady she is quite a fine specimen...but unfortunately in the general public vodka plays the role of the slut; no one wants to be with her one on one, but she is great fun at parties.
This discussion has been closed.