User Avatar Image

Alcohol

posted by DAISHI on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users
If a person goes out every night for a drink or two, is that worse than someone who binges heavy on a Friday or Saturday? Are there differences between a person who goes out for a drink or two and someone who stays home and takes a drink or two?
96 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Comrade Pants;525804 said:
    Not like sweet lady Vodka!
    Vodka lacks finesse. There. I said it.
  • Comrade Mortis;525806 said:
    Ah, lady vodka...when she is a lady she is quite a fine specimen...but unfortunately in the general public vodka plays the role of the slut; no one wants to be with her one on one, but she is great fun at parties.
    You know who *does* hang out with vodka one on one? Russians. And Russians beat the Nazis. Ergo, hatred of vodka equates to love of Nazis. QED~
  • Comrade Pants;525810 said:
    You know who *does* hang out with vodka one on one? Russians. And Russians beat the Nazis. Ergo, hatred of vodka equates to love of Nazis. QED~
    You have a point there...Besides, I can never truly hate any form of alcohol.
  • Comrade Pants;525810 said:
    People said "Joe! Why did you sign that non-aggression treaty with Hitler?" and he replied, "Don't worry! I'm just Stalin!"

Bwahaha! Get it? "Stalin"? Ahahaha! Pheeww.. That's a good one.
  • Whatever. Excuse enough to start drinking tonight, eh?
  • I could use a drink...or several...Incidentally, what's everyone's poison of choice?

Mine is whiskey...Jack Daniels for now. Jack Daniels Single Barrel is quite nice...very mellow for a 94 proofer.
  • ... I don't drink.
  • TomPravetz;525798 said:
    It's a long road to Mexico. *pulls out tequila*
    You don't drink?! FOR SHAME!
  • Comrade Mortis;525828 said:
    You don't drink?! FOR SHAME!
    Oui. I might have a glass every now and again, but I have never been drunk. :D
  • TomPravetz;525831 said:
    Oui. I might have a glass every now and again, but I have never been drunk. :D
    Nor have I...But according to all socially accepted norms...I drink a lot. I'm just smart about it. Never been drunk, never had a hangover. Don't plan to.
This discussion has been closed.