User Avatar Image

TellTale Customer Service

posted by caenicus on - last edited - Viewed by 690 users
Nothing to see here, folks. Amy did a great job of addressing this issue. Ciao.
53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just want to make a post in here and say that I find myself in a similar situation that caenicus and others seem to be. While I can honestly say that I am in no rush to receive my order, it is pretty ridiculous that there has been virtually zero response from TellTale in regards to the lack of communication.

Like caenicus said, a simple mass e-mail or blog post would go a long way in alleviating the concerns many people have. To be honest, I probably wouldn't be as upset as I am if the money wasn't already taken out of my account.

Anyway, I'm not too sure what else I can say that hasn't already been said already. I guess I just want to make it known that I am yet another customer that wishes there was more communication.
  • Yah can't spell "communication" without "communi[sm]."

Call disgruntled customers communists... Check!
  • FatBaby;525801 said:
    To be honest, I probably wouldn't be as upset as I am if the money wasn't already taken out of my account.
    Woah, so they've actually taken the money out of your account?!

[CENTER]image[/CENTER]

I'm fairly certain that after a certain period of time without them delivering your purchase or at the very least offering a refund, that you're entitled to take legal action against them.

I'm not saying you would do such a thing but TellTale had better buck their ideas up and quickly.
  • Davies;525816 said:
    TellTale
    Does nobody listen to me?!
  • Davies;525816 said:
    Woah, so they've actually taken the money out of your account?!

I'm fairly certain that after a certain period of time without them delivering your purchase or at the very least offering a refund, that you're entitled to take legal action against them.

I'm not saying you would do such a thing but TellTale had better buck their ideas up and quickly.
    Yes, I was charged for the order when I placed the order.
  • FatBaby;525825 said:
    Yes, I was charged for the order when I placed the order.
    Rhetorical questions are rhetorical.
  • TomPravetz;525818 said:
    Does nobody listen to me?!
    Yes, I heard you the first time and I disagreed with you on page 1. So I'm making a stand, see? I say TellTale, you say Telltale. Deal with it. :p
  • I really don't see why you guys feel the need to defend the company.

My total order on the first day of the sale came to $63.66. It came out of my account the same day. Now it's going on over a month, and I have no idea what's happening. Furthermore, one of the things I ordered says it was canceled on the My Telltale page, and I have never been given any sort of credit for it.

I am seriously considering going to my bank and filing a Reg E complaint. This is pretty ridiculous.
  • Scnew;525830 said:
    I am seriously considering going to my bank and filing a Reg E complaint.
    For goodness sakes, do it! It's the only way these people will learn not to treat their customers like crap.
  • Davies;525834 said:
    For goodness sakes, do it! It's the only way these people will learn not to treat their customers like crap.
    The only reason I'm hesitant to is that I'm not sure how it will work, considering I -did- get the one digital thing I ordered.
Add Comment