User Avatar Image

Has anyone seen Meet the feebles?

posted by Darkblader on - last edited - Viewed by 700 users
With Leplaya posting up the film's soundtrack Ive decided to make a topic on it. I've only seen the trailer(I know the film is on youtube but I havent decided if I should look at it or not). Judging by the trailer, it looks very insane. And Peter Jackson did this project. I am surprised he does something like this.
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Emily;525742 said:
    I watched it in college. It wasn't as funny as I'd thought it would be. Then again, in college a lot of things weren't as funny as I thought they'd be.
    You obviously weren't self medicating like my friends and I were in college. During that time, a great many things were funny when they really ought not to have been. For example; one time I found a leaf to be possibly the most humorous thing in the universe.
  • Davies;525744 said:
    For example; one time I found a leaf to be possibly the most humorous thing in the universe.
    That happens to me sober. That can of peas could absolutely slay. Oh man, the way it sat there, protecting its contents from the elements... *wipes away tear of mirth*
  • ShaggE;525770 said:
    That happens to me sober. That can of peas could absolutely slay. Oh man, the way it sat there, protecting its contents from the elements... *wipes away tear of mirth*
    I totally am with you on this. Comrade Mortis and I once laughed for nearly an hour (on and off, of course) at the phrase "mustachioed pistachio".

    It's still funny. Just typing that made me smile.
  • Alcoremortis;526174 said:
    "mustachioed pistachio".

    It's still funny. Just typing that made me smile.
    You're right, I just laughed reading it. Also, I think I've just found my favourite ever combination of two words. Cheers.
  • Alcoremortis;526174 said:
    I totally am with you on this. Comrade Mortis and I once laughed for nearly an hour (on and off, of course) at the phrase "mustachioed pistachio".
    *snrk* Pistachios don't have the ability or need to grow facial hair, and yet my mind is now entertaining the image of a pistachio which has managed to do just that... BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That pistachio's very existence is nonsensical! I love it!
  • ShaggE;526199 said:
    *snrk* Pistachios don't have the ability or need to grow facial hair, and yet my mind is now entertaining the image of a pistachio which has managed to do just that... BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That pistachio's very existence is nonsensical! I love it!
    Oh they do... They do...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLStid2uW0Q
  • RetroVortex;526200 said:
    image

    GAAAH!
  • RetroVortex;526200 said:
    [CENTER]image
    Waaah![/CENTER]
  • RetroVortex;526200 said:
    OH MAl...

    THEY'RE REAL.
  • Meet The Feebles is great. I recommend watching all Jacksons movies. Braindead is without a doubt the best one of his "earlier" movies so that is a good starting point.
Add Comment