User Avatar Image

Alcohol

posted by DAISHI on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users
If a person goes out every night for a drink or two, is that worse than someone who binges heavy on a Friday or Saturday? Are there differences between a person who goes out for a drink or two and someone who stays home and takes a drink or two?
96 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Comrade Mortis;525898 said:
    Only because SOME people in this thread are not actual drinkers. One must speak slowly with them for they do not know the wonders of alcohol.

I could go on and on about whiskey...
    You're talking about me, aren't you?

Oh well. Less drinking means more time for fun! Well, fun that I can remember, which is the best kind.
  • Alcoremortis;526176 said:
    You're talking about me, aren't you?

Oh well. Less drinking means more time for fun! Well, fun that I can remember, which is the best kind.
    Not a drinker, huh? How come your username is ALCOremortis then?
  • Iryon;526682 said:
    Not a drinker, huh? How come your username is ALCOremortis then?
    Misdirection is my middle name. Or maybe it was Subterfuge. One or the other. Not both, because that would be silly.
  • Alcoremortis;526697 said:
    Misdirection is my middle name. Or maybe it was Subterfuge. One or the other. Not both, because that would be silly.
    My middle name is Joseph! :D
  • TomPravetz;526707 said:
    My middle name is Joseph! :D
    Well, that's a rubbish middle name. It's neither ironic nor insightful!
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Are you getting back on any of the possible tracks or is this discussion done and I can close it? You know, sometimes people want to actually discuss something in earnest.
  • Alternatively, all the off topic posts could get deleted :P Although the thread is pretty much off topic nuked XD
  • Nonsense. I am drinking right now. Waking up with a screw driver instead of orange juice and coffee is a good plan. Incidentally, I have pulled an all nighter.
  • I don't know what's the current discussion here but, I just wanted to say;
    Alcohol helped me find my id and become a nihilist ... Long live booze!
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    aaaaaaaand SCENE! ;)
This discussion has been closed.