User Avatar Image

FOUR ROOMS - The Game

posted by maeckz on - last edited - Viewed by 889 users
Please guys, you HAVE to make a Four Rooms P&C-Adventure! You are perfect for this job and this movie is perfect for to be one of your games!

Everyone who's with me, post in here!
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not to be Mr. Negative here, but this isn't the right spot for this thread. If I had supermod powers, I'd move it for yah, but I don't... So all I can do is try to attract the attention of someone who does. Threads like this should go in general chat. I'm only pointing this out 'cause I think it will get me closer to becoming a supermod, not because I want to call you wrong. And welcome to the forums! My name is TomPravetz. That's basically the only name you need to remember. Everyone else is not important. And I never heard of Four Rooms. Do tell.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Consider it moved. Welcome maeckz! :)
  • What is the movie about?

Welcome to the forums :)
  • I've never seen the movie, but Wikipedia makes it sound very confusing.

How would you make that into an adventure game?
  • That sounds just as bad as a Love Actually Point and Click game idea, and I really loved that movie.
  • Four Rooms would work well, since that's the number of locations in any given Telltale episode! HiiiiYOOOOOooo!

(kidding, natch)
  • It's an older film (1995) that apparently didn't have much of a following considering nearly everyone here was pulling a "Huh?" To be honest, I don't see this having much of a chance of making it.
  • it's on netflix... It sounds interesting...
  • While we're on the subject of totally unmarketable P&C convertions, how about a Napoleon Dynamite adventure game? Or a Lesbian Vampire Killers adventure game? How about Zombie Strippers?
  • jweir;526809 said:
    It's an older film (1995) that apparently didn't have much of a following considering nearly everyone here was pulling a "Huh?" To be honest, I don't see this having much of a chance of making it.
    And what do you think is Back to the Future? A 2009 Blockbuster?!
    Please don't be so close-minded. I'm from germany, so I know what will be a good P&C-Game. Everyone of you, watch the film again (or first time) under the point to see a filmed P&C-Adventure! It works!
Add Comment