User Avatar Image

Explain Your Avatar (Nothing To Do With James Cameron)

posted by Davies on - last edited - Viewed by 3.5K users
Why did you choose the avatar you use for this forum? Is there a reason that's close to your heart? Or perhaps there's a more frivolous reason? Or perchance a sinister motivation, with an eye to world domination?

Come one, come all and share...

I think that my avatar is reasonably self explanatory, so I'll leave this question to the rest of you fellow forumites...

EDIT: Seeming as people frequently change their avatar, it may be prudent to post an image of the avatar to which your referring within your post (lest a situation occur where you've stated that you use the avatar you do due to fancying that person, only for late comers to glance over and see an image of a baby or worse still; Sarah Palin)!
209 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Alcoremortis;526952 said:
    I chose this avatar to support the GLORIOUS REVOLUTION! That will be coming any day now, I'm sure... Just wait, you'll see!
    The Suro Revolution?
  • I was looking for a wolf pic. I didn't like any... so I took a Fox pic and modified it. I wolfitised™ it.

I wish I could say it was 100% original, but I suck at drawing... and it's the closest thing to what I was looking for. :)
  • TomPravetz;526955 said:
    The Suro Revolution?
    I can't even remember what that one was about. So no.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    It's my face! Albeit underwater and almost entirely obscured by a snorkel mask. The photo was taken on a trip to the Galapagos Islands a couple of years ago, possibly the best holiday I've ever had.
  • I won a contest for a custom avatar, and asked for Sam and Max.

Full-size, sans Prince Charles:

• StrongBrush1;526947 said:
    Don't ask me why I'm blue.
    Bloody Navi lover. You know the rules. GET OUT!
    puzzlebox;526960 said:
    It's my face! Albeit underwater and almost entirely obscured by a snorkel mask.
    I might not be able to see your face but I still think you look sexy... then again, I do have a snorkel fetish. :p
  • Davies;526969 said:
    I might not be able to see your face but I still think you look sexy... then again, I do have a snorkel fetish. :p
    ... You are a strange man, Mr. Davies.
  • TomPravetz;526972 said:
    ... You are a strange man, Mr. Davies.
    Indeed I am. I'm a freak, a weirdo, I don't know what the hell I'm doing here...

... but, people should be able to tell when I'm joking.
  • Davies;526969 said:
    My brain tried to work this out and then exploded. I am now brainless, thanks to you!
  • Alcoremortis;526975 said:
    My brain tried to work this out and then exploded. I am now brainless, thanks to you!
    Pfft, yeah... blame me for that.

...this is a good example of when I'm joking.
Add Comment