User Avatar Image

Anyone want a Google+ invite?

posted by Amy Lukima on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Hey everyone!

Looks like G+ invites are open again. A few of you have already added me there so I thought I'd invite everyone else here and make a public post so we can add each other.

So: If you want an invite send me your email address. Then if you want other forum users to be able to find your post a reply here:

https://plus.google.com/100888396456386063853/posts/dFgwhGsJJLT

Sorry if someone else already made a similar thread. I've been on vacation and then had to catch up in support.

Thanks,

Amy
71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rather Dashing;526373 said:
    Weird, I can't seem to find your profile. I know your name, I know your email address, but somehow you're an unknowable blank spot in the internet.
    Already friended you. My icon is a picture of me hugging an unfinished turret.
  • Ah! Either you hadn't when I checked(after you posted that) or I just got the notification. Welcome to my Friends circle!
  • The notifications seem to be slow...well for me anyway. I'd see people saying I've been added...then nothing. Eventually the note would appear and even then they wouldn't appear in my own list to add to circles. I had to go to their own pages to do them each manually. One that I didn't, did eventually show up in the circles adding list thing though...so everything just seems to be slow.
  • Slow notifications confirmed.
  • Yeah, it took a few days for me to be able to locate/talk to one of my friends on there. I suspect that this will get better over time. After all, this IS what a beta is there for!
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Can anyone give me a rundown of why (or even if) Google+ is better than Facebook?
  • puzzlebox;526963 said:
    Can anyone give me a rundown of why (or even if) Google+ is better than Facebook?
    No Zynga games.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Alcoremortis;526964 said:
    No Zynga games.
    Haha, oh my goodness yes. The "hide all from this app" button gets a lot of use from me.
  • Also, the circles feature behaves a lot like your friends, but you apparently have a lot more control over who sees what. It lets you compartmentalize a lot. The lack of this feature anywhere else is one of the major reasons I've been so against social networking.

Oh, and Dashing says that there's free video conference calling, so that's awesome.
  • GuruGuru214;526986 said:
    Oh, and Dashing says that there's free video conference calling, so that's awesome.
    I have yet to partake of this particular feature as I have only video called with two people and attempting to do so now would officially classify me as a "third wheel".
Add Comment