User Avatar Image

Anyone want a Google+ invite?

posted by Amy Lukima on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Hey everyone!

Looks like G+ invites are open again. A few of you have already added me there so I thought I'd invite everyone else here and make a public post so we can add each other.

So: If you want an invite send me your email address. Then if you want other forum users to be able to find your post a reply here:

https://plus.google.com/100888396456386063853/posts/dFgwhGsJJLT

Sorry if someone else already made a similar thread. I've been on vacation and then had to catch up in support.

Thanks,

Amy
71 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • OK I've sent it now.

Edit: Well that went quickly, I was expecting some things I had to fill in but I guess they could just take that from my Google account... now just to find people to add to my Telltale People circle...
  • Just set an account. It's regular social networking. It's horrible. It makes people not leave home and causes mass hysteria.

It's the future and I love it.
  • Google+ better get a pirate translation app up and running. Otherwise I'm sticking with Facebook :P
  • Merekat;529039 said:
    Google+ better get a pirate translation app up and running. Otherwise I'm sticking with Facebook :P
    I said the same thing, at first. But even without the pirate translation, I still end up using it more than facebook.
  • Comrade Pants;527250 said:
    It's simple, we uh... kill... The Facebook.

Seriously, Google + is the future, though.
    See, I would have gotten the screencap straight from the DVD. I'm surprised you put out this much effort.
  • Secret Fawful;529043 said:
    See, I would have gotten the screencap straight from the DVD. I'm surprised you put out this much effort.
    I kinda am too, actually.
  • I've been on it for a few days. It's nice, but... I still like my Facebook. I like being able to share what I want with who I want, but I don't like not being able to post on friends' walls (or whatever Google is calling them).
  • DrRocketGenius;529224 said:
    I've been on it for a few days. It's nice, but... I still like my Facebook.
    Well of course you do, there isn't a button for anything else. ;)
    I like being able to share what I want with who I want, but I don't like not being able to post on friends' walls (or whatever Google is calling them).
    You can't post directly into someone else's stream, but by placing + before a name, you can tag someone in a post and they get a notification. It can also be shared with only your target person or with any combination of people you want. What are you missing out on in that regard?
  • Rather Dashing;529225 said:
    You can't post directly into someone else's stream, but by placing + before a name, you can tag someone in a post and they get a notification.
    Oh, I didn't know that. :p
    It can also be shared with only your target person or with any combination of people you want. What are you missing out on in that regard?
    ...when you put it this way, I don't know, actually. I guess it just feels more personal posting it on someone's wall and it's like "hey, this is specifically for you".
Add Comment