40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The thing is there may not be a Barnes and Noble much longer either. They're looking to sell.
  • GuruGuru214;528080 said:
    Yeah, I heard about that earlier today. I hate Barnes & Noble, but I guess there's no choice left anymore.
    I don't even have a Barnes & Noble near me. Borders was pretty much my only option.
  • Time to support the small independent bookstores, says I!
  • It was the only place I could buy Doctor Who Yaoi and Coffee in the same place!
  • "Yaoi and Coffee" would be a great name for a store.

Also, can't unimagine Doctor Who yaoi. Sonic Screwdriver INDEED.
  • ShaggE;528133 said:
    "Yaoi and Coffee" would be a great name for a store.

Also, can't unimagine Doctor Who yaoi. Sonic Screwdriver INDEED.

Borders had this no joke.
  • Unfortunately the natural progress to a paperless society means the end of places like Borders, but it's still sad.
  • coolsome;528144 said:
    Borders had this no joke.
    I love the "2 NEW EPISODES!" bulletpoint. I'd imagine it's to wrap up the nailbiting plotline where Doctor Screw's "companion" is "abducted" by the Dal-licks and the Cybersexmen, who've joined together to "exterminate" the last remnants of the Time Whoreds of Gal-I'd-lay. Of course, to do this, they use The Master as bait (eh? eh?).

Either that or it's two more hours of sex in a TARDIS.
  • ShaggE;528160 said:
    I love the "2 NEW EPISODES!" bulletpoint. I'd imagine it's to wrap up the nailbiting plotline where Doctor Screw's "companion" is "abducted" by the Dal-licks and the Cybersexmen, who've joined together to "exterminate" the last remnants of the Time Whoreds of Gal-I'd-lay. Of course, to do this, they use The Master as bait (eh? eh?).

Either that or it's two more hours of sex in a TARDIS.
    LOLOL! You sir, just made my day
  • Its a damn damn shame... but not a surprising one... I myself have a nook... I read on it a lot for convenience I do still buy more paper copies of books than most people probably do ... but not as much as I used to.
Add Comment