User Avatar Image

No one has talked about Comic Con '11 yet?

posted by lattsam on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
I mean, I probably won't be there, but some of you might.

www.comic-con.org

Let's cross our fingers and pray that The Man himself, aka Steve Purcell, will show up...

Who here is going?
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Unfortunately, San Diego is still a good 5000+ miles from where I live. So Instead of talking about it, I will continue to grumble to myself that all the good stuff happens in the US.

Don't have too much fun. :(
  • Booth babes! One can be in tan shorts and a tan top with a jurrasic partk logo, or maybe it will be black and have the logo and have gray claw marks on the fabric or something, or tan with raptor skin texture! And one can be all 80s and back to the future like. Or something...
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    I'd rather see costumes like this.

• puzzlebox;528436 said:
    I'd rather see costumes like this.

So that's what happened to!

Yoshi
  • Looks feisty...
  • Yeah, he's really taming the beast!
  • The Gamespot coverage from tonight is just an amusing disaster. 20min of BS'ing. "Hey let's go check out this woman dressed like Catwoman".
  • Johro;528607 said:
    The Gamespot coverage from tonight is just an amusing disaster. 20min of BS'ing. "Hey let's go check out this woman dressed like Catwoman".
    In their defense, "attractive girl in cosplay" videos do extremely well traffic-wise. As one could imagine.
  • Oh I'm sure. The whole thing was amusing though. I can't wait for it to actually start. Wish I still got G4. :/ oh well, I'll have to watch what I can online.
  • Johro;528607 said:
    The Gamespot coverage from tonight is just an amusing disaster. 20min of BS'ing. "Hey let's go check out this woman dressed like Catwoman".
    Where!? Are they doing this in the video?

This is our purrrrfect purrrrrrrrrrfect gamespot coverage. With the purrrrrrrrrfect woman. And the purrrrrrrrrrrrfect....

??

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect......purrrrr.....purrrrrr!

You could see why it take so long...
Add Comment