Monkey Island Special Edition: Pull the Nose?

Hey everyone. I've been playing Monkey Island Special Edition for a while now and I've got the monkey following me. After fumbling around I gave in and hit the H key for some hints. And it's telling me I have to pull the Giant Green Monkey head's nose to show the monkey how to open the gate? I'm really confused as to what its talking about. I can't find any nose nearby. :confused:

Comments

• edited July 2011
    when u get the giant monkey head there should be a switch click on it to show the monkey how to do it and he opens the gate for u
  • edited July 2011
    when u get the giant monkey head there should be a switch click on it to show the monkey how to do it and he opens the gate for u

Where exactly...is this switch? I'm not seeing anything here. If it matters I havent managed to get the banana picker back to whats-his-face to get the cuetip.
  • edited July 2011
    hawkofrawk wrote: »
    Where exactly...is this switch? I'm not seeing anything here. If it matters I havent managed to get the banana picker back to whats-his-face to get the cuetip.

there should be a red tiki thing with a big pointy nose thats the switch
  • edited July 2011
    there should be a red tiki thing with a big pointy nose thats the switch

Ooooooooooooooh I see now.

Thanks a lot guys.

I could have sworn I tried clicking that before. I've got it from here. unless the LeChuck fight beats me pretty bad.
  • edited July 2011
    Well I managed to beat LeChuck and I learned an important lesson.

(never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game)
  • edited July 2011
    hawkofrawk wrote: »
    Well I managed to beat LeChuck and I learned an important lesson.

(never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game)

Congrats! Now you should work on the other MI's! MI2, CMI (MI3) and Tales are the best 3! :)
  • edited July 2011
    im glad i could help! as sam and max would say im on the case! as long as i know the answer to the puzzle at that time lol
Sign in to comment in this discussion.