User Avatar Image

Release Dates (all 5 episodes available PC/Mac/PSN/iPad as of August 3rd!)

posted by puzzlebox Telltale Staff on - last edited - Viewed by 69.9K users
Telltale's hectic episodic schedule means that precise release dates often only become available in the days leading up to an episode's release. Check the blog, your inbox (subscribe to email updates in your account settings), or here on the forum for further release date info as it becomes available.

Episode 1: It's About Time
PC/Mac: Available now
PSN: Available now
iPad: Available now

Episode 2: Get Tannen!

Episode 3: Citizen Brown

Episode 4: Double Visions

Episode 5: OUTATIME
PSN (North America): Available now
PSN (Europe): Available now

End Of Season DVD: Late Summer
3.8K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hastor;528555 said:
    I didnt say that another game was coming out, I just said that if there were 6 episodes, which we all no there arent, 6 would have been out for PC before 5 on ps3. Im not whininh but just curious as to whether this will affect their relationship with Sony as delays did with Microsoft. Im also concerned that the Ps3 version may be missing something that was on the pc, and that the delay could have been due to some element not working well on PS3.
    No. This month-long delay has been standard since Episode 1. The only time it was more was because of the hack against PSN. The length of time is dependent mostly on Sony.
  • corruptbiggins;528040 said:
    Now there is a release date for PSN NA (26th July) and iPad (21st July).

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-852
    THANK YOU for pointing to this. I've been looking off & on & just decided to look again for the PSN release of ep 5 again today. Awesome. Not long now.
  • Is episode 5 ready for PSN? Since it's the 26th? :)
  • What time does PSN usually update?
  • It's up. I just searched PSN. 289MB. Downloading it right now. You'll have to go in and search for it.
  • Yay Episode 5 is finally out, I can't wait to download it! :D
  • Just finished it on PSN. LOVED IT!!
  • I don't mind waiting but I hope Episode 5 will hit the EU store next week.
  • Not on the EU Store. Think I may be done after this with TT. Next time I buy a game I want to at least know when its out. Limbo we knew weeks before.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    If that's your problem, you should be done with Sony. It's pretty evident that the episode is finished (it's out in the US), and that PSN Europe prevents the release, for whatever reason.
This discussion has been closed.