User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79.4K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Comrade Pants;531635 said:
    A room for Dragoncon!
    So you finally got that room that I've been urging you to go and get for the past month. Congratulations.

Now, I won't have to keep telling you to go get a room.
  • harrisonpink;531668 said:
    Such sadness fills my heart that I won't be making it this year. There's goes my flawless streak of attendances! :(
    Such a shame. I will take many pictures.
    Alcoremortis;531669 said:
    So you finally got that room that I've been urging you to go and get for the past month. Congratulations.

Now, I won't have to keep telling you to go get a room.
    It's all perfectly innocent, believe me. Perfectly... innocent.
  • Comrade Pants;531673 said:
    It's all perfectly innocent, believe me. Perfectly... innocent.
    I'm not convinced. I will not be watching you since I value what's left of my sanity.
  • Alcoremortis;531675 said:
    I'm not convinced. I will not be watching you since I value what's left of my sanity.
    No, I'm pretty sure it's because you envy Comrade Mortis. Yup. That's it. Really, every woman does. She was just the lucky one~
  • Comrade Pants;531679 said:
    No, I'm pretty sure it's because you envy Comrade Mortis. Yup. That's it. Really, every woman does. She was just the lucky one~
    I was about to say "You wish" but then I realized that I really like my intestines where they are and don't want Comrade Mortis playing with them.

Actually, I totally just said it anyway. Oh well. Off to get some chain mail!
  • Alcoremortis;531686 said:
    I was about to say "You wish" but then I realized that I really like my intestines where they are and don't want Comrade Mortis playing with them.

Actually, I totally just said it anyway. Oh well. Off to get some chain mail!
    Nice knowing you!

(The chain mail won't save you.)
  • Comrade Pants;531691 said:
    Nice knowing you!

(The chain mail won't save you.)
    I guess it wouldn't be a bad time to go looking for that Elixir of Life thing that all the cool kids are talking about?
  • Alcoremortis;531695 said:
    I guess it wouldn't be a bad time to go looking for that Elixir of Life thing that all the cool kids are talking about?
    Yeah, I used that on my ficus. It was dying.
  • Comrade Pants;531700 said:
    Yeah, I used that on my ficus. It was dying.
    You wasted it on a plant?! Shame on you. SHAME.
  • Alcoremortis;531719 said:
    You wasted it on a plant?! Shame on you. SHAME.
    It's cool. I also made shots with it. WITH SHOT GLASSES I BOUGHT. (Rerailed.)
Add Comment