User Avatar Image

Tales Of Monkey Island Special Edition

posted by cheepwhistle on - last edited - Viewed by 809 users
If telltale ever were to enhance Tales of Monkey island what would you like them to fix? I think they should upgrade to the Sam and Max like Interface and fix all the numerous bugs within. And maybe since the whole season is complete, make it all into one big game file.
13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think they should fix all the vocal subtitle typos, especially the biggest subtitle blunders in Chapter 2: The Siege of Spinner Cay.
  • cheepwhistle;528271 said:
    If telltale ever were to enhance Tales of Monkey island what would you like them to fix? I think they should upgrade to the Sam and Max like Interface

What, so that Winslow follows Guybrush wherever he goes?!
    And maybe since the whole season is complete, make it all into one big game file.

Jeez, leave it alone! We've argued about that enough!
  • FitzoliverJ;528395 said:

Oh god yes!
  • I'd love to see an engine update supporting the graphics features from "Devil's Playhouse" (mainly realtime shadows!)
  • Updating the music would be nice. Better synths, better mixing and some live instruments.
  • I'd like to see it remade with MI2: SE style graphics (but better) and a similar interface (preferrably closer to CMI than MI2SE).
  • FitzoliverJ;528395 said:
    If walking into Winslow had the same effect as walking into Max did, then I'd say it's worth considering.
  • Fabula vir;529082 said:
    If walking into Winslow had the same effect as walking into Max did, then I'd say it's worth considering.
    Somebody with CGI skills... Do this. Do this now.
Add Comment