User Avatar Image

Team Fortress 2

posted by Zootch on - last edited - Viewed by 24.6K users
It's awesome, right?
I was playing and, by chance, met up with Shauntron.

Anyone else play it?
Post your info page!

I got a lighter workload this year, so I guess I'll start posting here again.
1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Keys need to be cheaper.
  • ThatoneJeff;532031 said:
    Keys need to be cheaper.
    This.
  • StrongBrush1;532029 said:
    I just don't want to end up like this.
    Then act now and destroy all the crates.
  • der_ketzer;532051 said:
    Then act now and destroy all the crates.
    TomPravetz: Official Crate Dump and Purveyor of Somewhat Stolen Goods

Currently for Sale!

Weapons:
    Boston Basher Strange Boston Basher (5) Strange Sandman (2) Uber Saw Strange Backburner (3) Strange Flamethrower (4) Strange Flare Gun (2) Strange Gloves of Running Urgently Fan O'War Strange Knife (3) Strange Conniver's Kunai (3) Vintage Sandvich The Pain Train Strange Pain Train Strange Natascha The Equalizer Strange Pistol (5) The Winger Vintage Ambassador Strange Ambassador (4) Strange Revolver The Disciplinary Action The Black Box Strange Direct Hit The Soda Popper The Force-A-Nature Strange Scattergun (2) Strange Shotgun (4) The Powerjack Strange Powerjack The Persian Persuader Mantreads Strange Chargin' Targe The Razorback

Hats:
    Ellis' Cap Hotrod The Milkman(3)

Misc:
    Name Tag Description Tag Drably Olive Dark Salmon Injustice Color #216-190-216 (2) Mann Co Orange Radigan Conagher Brown

Deals to be Done:
    These have not been completed and their changes have not been done in the list above.
    Strange Shotgun to The Gentleman for Description Tag

... I had no intention of turning this into a trading thread, but I have way too much stuff... So... :D
  • Tom, I'll give you an Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge (white paint) or a Bitter Taste of Lime and Defeat (lime paint) for a Milkman?
  • DrRocketGenius;532067 said:
    Tom, I'll give you an Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge (white paint) or a Bitter Taste of Lime and Defeat (lime paint) for a Milkman?
    facepalm
  • I'll give you a desc tag for a strange shotgun.
  • The Gentleman;532070 said:
    I'll give you a desc tag for a strange shotgun.
    This I can take.
    DrRocketGenius;532067 said:
    Tom, I'll give you an Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge (white paint) or a Bitter Taste of Lime and Defeat (lime paint) for a Milkman?
    This I cannot.

For future reference, I use this for reference (though not precisely.)
  • Well, I was going to just get the console version of new vegas, but for a tf2 item, and its on sale. I might get it today, or Ill wait to see if its a daily offer with these games and new vegas goes more onto sale later.
  • TomPravetz;532094 said:
    This I cannot.

For future reference, I use this for reference (though not precisely.)
    Haha that's fine, just figured I'd ask. :3
Add Comment