User Avatar Image

What do you reckon the next thing to go in the Telltale Blog will be?

posted by tbm1986 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
My money's on pre-ordering Walking Dead and Jurassic Park. Could be Q&A, a competition, new appointment, BttF DVD or official end to summer sale but I doubt it.
66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • lattsam;532840 said:
    PLEASE be a Sam and Max: Freelance Police announcement!
    Why? The game is dead, what little they had would be nowhere near as good as what they've been making since, and it would cost a fortune to licence or purchase the rights to the unused code and storyline from LucasArts. Anyone hoping Telltale would ever pursue this is not thinking logically because there's no reason to pursue it when they already have the Sam and Max License from Steve Purcell and he's willing, along with the Team at TTG, to create newer ideas more fit for the games they are currently making.
  • Rather Dashing;532748 said:
    Rather Dashing: A Character Study of Telltale's Favorite Forumite
    Yeah, all those hate comments on BTTF really put you over the top in the hearts of telltale.
  • The Sam & Max Season 3 Soundtrack.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    der_ketzer;532868 said:
    The Sam & Max Season 3 Soundtrack.
    Why of course, together with the announcement "TTG merchandise store re-opened, 50% off for one week!" :D
  • Vainamoinen;532871 said:
    Why of course, together with the announcement "TTG merchandise store re-opened, 50% off for one week!" :D
    You forgot that there is no shipping fee for that time too.
  • Rather Dashing;532748 said:
    Rather Dashing: A Character Study of Telltale's Favorite Forumite
    Favourite in loose terms.
  • The Gentleman;532889 said:
    Why? He's the coolest of us all. We have to face it. And kneel before him.
  • der_ketzer;532890 said:
    Why? He's the coolest of us all. We have to face it. And kneel before him.
    Don't forget to bring him offerings of caviar and the severed heads of BttF: The Game's character models.
  • 4chan threads of the week.
  • The Gentleman;532889 said:
    How many forum members do YOU know that have a whole religion based on them? My case has its siesta now.
Add Comment