User Avatar Image

Telltale at the gamescom, Cologne

posted by Laserschwert on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
So, it looks like Telltale will have a booth...

... who of Telltale's crew will be there?
... who from the forums?
137 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff
    Hey guys, looks like I'll be coming along as well. I cant wait to meet up, have a few drinks, and talk games with you guys!
  • Wednesday night (German time) looks to be the time we're doing this. How many folks do we have going so far? I may or may not be bringing some cool goodies along so I'll need a headcount.
  • Well, for now it seems to be 5 people besides you guys: Mermaid, Vainamoinen, Xpider, Lactoseintoleranceschwert, I mean me, + one special surprise guest for Alan and Mark (if he can make it).

How about meeting at 8 p.m. in front of the exhibition hall?
  • Laserschwert;533254 said:
    Well, for now it seems to be 5 people besides you guys: Mermaid, Vainamoinen, Xpider, Lactoseintoleranceschwert, I mean me, + one special surprise guest for Alan and Mark (if he can make it).
    Oh, Majus might join us, too?! :) I might have to bring my HD camcorder...
  • On Wednesday, there is the Nordic Game Party at the "Bootshaus"

http://nordicparty.eventbrite.com/

Maybe, we can head over there all together. I am there every year.
  • Another convention with Telltale, another one I can't go to due to the cash and location. Curses!
  • Mermaid;533256 said:
    Oh, Majus might join us, too?! :) I might have to bring my HD camcorder...
    Nah, it's not Majus (though I'd wish he'd come too!), but someone you wouldn't know.

And I don't think the Bootshaus qualifies as a quiet, well lit, smoke free place, does it?
  • Laserschwert;533263 said:
    Nah, it's not Majus (though I'd wish he'd come too!), but someone you wouldn't know.
    Huh? A surprise guest for Alan and Mark who they know but I wouldn't? :confused:

As for the Bootshaus: do we have to get any VIP passes or something for that?
  • Not quiet, not well lit, not smoke free ;-) You'll just need to register, then you'll get your free Ticket. No VIP. Drinks and Food will be not free.

But a nice Party, in and outdoor.
    There are often Groups, who get together, in front of the "Bootshaus", to have a talk.

But anyway, I didn't mean, to head over there immediately. Maybe later on.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    8 pm is fine, although my overnight accommodation is endangered if we're running late, which seriously bothers me now. It now looks like the last possible bus/train departs at around 11:52, so I'd have a big sad. So let's see:

+ Mark :D :D :D
    Departure time :( :(
    FREEBIES :D :D (S&M3OSTFTW)
    No Majus :( :( :(
    Surprise guest :confused: :confused:
    Xpider;533269 said:
    Not quiet, not well lit, not smoke free ;-)
    That's three in a row. We have to go elsewhere. :(
Add Comment