User Avatar Image

Jurassic Park Games...Which is your fave and why?

posted by Tyrantking001 on - last edited - Viewed by 7.9K users
I'm starting this Thread because my other one started to turn into a JP games discussion when it was supposed to be about the JP:TG T-Rex, so this seemed to be a good idea

These are the Jurassic Park Games i have in order of my Favourite to least Favourite...

Jurassic Park Operation Genesis
Jurassic Park (Sega Genesis)
Jurassic Park Rampage Edition
Jurassic Park III: The D.N.A Factor
Jurassic Park III: Park Builder
The Lost World Jurassic Park Special Edition (PS1)
The Lost World Jurassic Park (PS1 normal version)
Warpath: Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park III Island Attack (both versions)
Jurassic Park (NES)
Jurassic Park (SNES)
Jurassic Park (Game Boy)
Jurassic Park Part 2 The Chaos Continues (SNES)
Jurassic Park Part 2 The Chaos Continues (Game Boy)
The Lost World Jurassic Park (Game Boy)
The Lost World Jurassic Park (Sega Genesis)
The Lost World Jurassic Park (Game Gear)
Jurassic Park (Game Gear)

and that's all I remember at the moment

Please let me know which ones you have, which ones you like or dislike and why you like/dislike them
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Jurassic Park for the sega CD one of my all time favorites.
  • Icedhope;533167 said:
    Jurassic Park for the sega CD one of my all time favorites.
    I knew i forgot a Jurassic Park game that i had lol

JP for Sega Cd annoyed me to no end but i still enjoyed it (never could beat it)
  • I have only played three games and i liked them all :)

Jurassic Park 2: The Chaos Continues
    The Lost World: Jurassic Park (handheld game)
    Trespasser

I only played the demo for Trespasser, and even though i managed to complete it, i never got through it if i stumbled upon a raptor. They were super hard to kill ;;
  • My favorite has to be Trespasser. Even with its...obvious flaws, it had the makings of a great game and I loved it to death.

Alternatively, I love the arcade version of The Lost World. I would play it all day with some friends and we'd always be looking for new shortcuts or ways to approach each level.
  • As you can see from my sig and everything else about me, my favorite game of all time, not just JP, is Trespasser. Great game and like Martin said, it has its flaws but that was a great game and i think a remake could be amazing.
  • I've never gotten to play Tresspasser, so I can't really vouch for that. Personally, as far as story and gameplay goes, I'd have to go with the Sega Genesis version as well as JP Rampage Edition. Operation Genesis is a close second particularly due to the mods.
  • I never played Trespasser either, but ive seen gameplay videos of it, and im always willing to give something a try to see if it works for me, if i can get my hands on Trespasser the same will apply
  • I managed to Get Trespasser from a buddy of mine (he used to be a big Jurassic Park Fan but isnt so much anymore) so maybe anyone who feels so inclined, id very much appreciate some usefull pointers on how to play the game without dying every two minutes lol.

Thanks guys
  • I always played Warpath when I was a kid. I love Operation Genesis. And I would like to know where to download Tresspasser
  • markwilliams1995;533489 said:
    I always played Warpath when I was a kid. I love Operation Genesis. And I would like to know where to download Tresspasser
    I can't help you with downloading Trepasser, the copy i have a Friend of mine gave me, and hes also looking into getting me a copy of Chaos Island
Add Comment