User Avatar Image

What do you reckon the next thing to go in the Telltale Blog will be?

posted by tbm1986 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
My money's on pre-ordering Walking Dead and Jurassic Park. Could be Q&A, a competition, new appointment, BttF DVD or official end to summer sale but I doubt it.
66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ribs;533313 said:
    Fun thing I've learned: You can tell whether or not someone uses tumblr based on the gif/post ratio.
    Or whether someone just spent half an hour researching for a throw-away post.

    image
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    It's somewhat incredible that we still don't have a winner.
  • Vainamoinen;533387 said:
    It's somewhat incredible that we still don't have a winner.
    Yeah, sorry about that. Prep for Gamescom and PAX has pretty much consumed me and the rest of the marketing team so time has been short. I'll be posting some stuff next week though, likely of interest to BTTF fans. No, it's not an announcement of a follow-up season.
  • So the BttF DVD announcement goes in the blog before Gamecom and PAX. At least I had it right that you were busy with preparation for/being on those trips.
  • Alan Johnson;533610 said:
    Yeah, sorry about that. Prep for Gamescom and PAX has pretty much consumed me and the rest of the marketing team so time has been short. I'll be posting some stuff next week though, likely of interest to BTTF fans. No, it's not an announcement of a follow-up season.
    It's an announcement of follow-up seasons!
  • Ribs;533629 said:
    It's an announcement of follow-up seasons!
    Cool beans. Where's my credit card? Oh yeah, TT have it already.
  • It'll be about Hector:BoC Ep2 ... I'll change my name back to Milkman08 if my prediction wasn't correct!
  • lattsam;532840 said:
    PLEASE be a Sam and Max: Freelance Police announcement!
    They already released that game. It was called Sam and Max Season One.
  • Jon NA;536921 said:
    It'll be about Hector:BoC Ep2 ... I'll change my name back to Milkman08 if my prediction wasn't correct!
    I hope so! I'll buy Jurassic Park if I really have to but it doesn't really interest me.
  • anyone thinking that telltale is ever going to make another monkey island or sam and max game is going to be disappointed. There will not be any more sequels to either. The reason? Those games just aren't as popular as the new licenses that telltale is now getting. And if you get more popular doing new games like those what kind of logic would it be to return to those older games that have a smaller amount of consumers?
Add Comment