User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79.4K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Comrade Pants;534524 said:

Also, other stuff. >:3
    I can't wait until Dragoncon is over so you two will stop creeping us the fuck out.
  • GuruGuru214;534526 said:
    I can't wait until Dragoncon is over so you two will stop creeping us the fuck out.
    You think it will get BETTER once they've actually met?!

I think you will be gravely disappointed...
  • What's it to you if I want to delude myself? But yeah, it's going to be so much worse. Instead of plans, they'll have stories.
  • Elvenmonk;534402 said:
    Samurai Warriors was amazing. It's sad though most people hate the Warriors series so I didn't have people to streetpass with. My friend who had SSFIV got quite a few.
    It's actually the first Samurai Warriors game I've bought. Only got into the genre early this year when I happened to pick up Sengoku Basara on the PS3 for cheap. Ended up playing it for days. Been meaning to get Dynasty Warriors 7 sometime as well, but I didn't really want to pay full price for it.

Eitherway from what I've played of Samurai Warriors so far, I really like it. Graphics/Music are nice, and the combat is fluid.
  • RingmasterJ5;534515 said:
    Well, there's another $10 plopped down towards nostalgic theme-park-simulating.
    I should really re-install RCT3 and play that again. I still have the "patch" for that game as well on hard copy.
  • GuruGuru214;534528 said:
    What's it to you if I want to delude myself? But yeah, it's going to be so much worse. Instead of plans, they'll have stories.
    Stories? They'll have sex. In front of all of you. I'm glad I'm not going.
  • Secret Fawful;534574 said:
    Stories? They'll have sex. In front of all of you. I'm glad I'm not going.
    We're not going either.

It probably won't be enough to protect us anyways, though.
  • Alcoremortis;534577 said:
    We're not going either.

It probably won't be enough to protect us anyways, though.
  • Secret Fawful;534579 said:
    Actually, it will probably be more like this:

• Alcoremortis;534584 said:
    Actually, it will probably be more like this:

I was hoping you'd reply with MY avatar. Mwahahahaha. >=D
Add Comment