User Avatar Image

I NEED some Monkey Island clothing!

posted by The_Strongest_of_Bads on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
Preferably a hoodie. Is there any official type of thing like this? I'll settle for a t-shirt, but since I generally wear hoodies I don't think it would make much difference since it would be covered lol.

I need to represent one of my very favorite game series!! If only these were mass produced I'd go for a pair of them as well:

http://grumpygamer.com/9080777

Off topic question, who owns the rights to the Monkey Island series? I'm assuming LucasArts does and TellTale develops them?
6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hi!

    Why don't you just grab the Monkey Island logo and make yourself a hoodie in one of those make-a-hoodie stores? :) I'm sure it's fine as long as you don't sell it, haha!
  • Silverwolfpet;536866 said:
    Hi!

    Why don't you just grab the Monkey Island logo and make yourself a hoodie in one of those make-a-hoodie stores? :) I'm sure it's fine as long as you don't sell it, haha!
    That's not a bad idea! :) I guess I've just never done it before and it can be a bit pricey. If I do, do that though, I better make sure it's something a little more interesting than the logo though, like those shoes I posted had. Those were pretty sweet xP

    EDIT:

    ...though.
  • The_Strongest_of_Bads;536910 said:
    That's not a bad idea! :) I guess I've just never done it before and it can be a bit pricey. If I do, do that though, I better make sure it's something a little more interesting than the logo though, like those shoes I posted had. Those were pretty sweet xP

    EDIT:

    ...though.
    or u could put the awesome tales of monkey island uk dvd cover on a hoodie loads of people me included love it (best part is im from the uk =D)
  • ryannumber1gamer;536938 said:
    or u could put the awesome tales of monkey island uk dvd cover on a hoodie loads of people me included love it (best part is im from the uk =D)
    LOL while I would definitely consider that I'm actually not from the UK :3 But a lot of the things I love are..!
  • The_Strongest_of_Bads;536951 said:
    LOL while I would definitely consider that I'm actually not from the UK :3 But a lot of the things I love are..!
    lol well i would say maybe u could put all 6 monkey island covers on ur hoodie and it would be the ultmate monkey island hoodie
  • Some time ago I made this (requires Caslon Antique font):
    image
    Scale to a size of your choice and put on purple T-shirt!

    But I never got around doing that myself :(
    Here's a small png version, so you can see how it should look if you can't view SVGs or don't have the right font installed:
    image

    Feel free to use/modify/improve, but be sure to post a pic of yourself wearing it if you do :)

    And for reference, the real thing:
    image
Add Comment