User Avatar Image

If you could be any character in TTGiverse

posted by Irishmile on - last edited - Viewed by 371 users
If you could be any character in TTGiverse for a day who would you be and where or what would you go or do?
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would be Satan. Of course. Stealing company paper all day.
  • Murray! Because then I could be a member of my own skull collection. It would also make it impossible for me to do chores, so double bonus!
  • Isaac Davner seems to be doing pretty well for himself now. But then again, Lincoln's got all that plus the benefit of being 10 stories tall... Hm.

This is a real conundrum right here.
  • Did I mention I was a strange salt? I'd want to be Elaine Marley. Nothing perverted actually.

Yeah, I think Elaine...

But, if I wanted to laugh at myself in the mirror ridiculously I'd be Winslow.

Oh, and I'm not saying who I want to be because some one else says Guybrush! HAHAHAHA, that's funny! HAHAHAHAH! Wouldn't that be funny , if not at all too creepy!?

Flash back, I had another flash back, too small for details.
  • puzzlebox;537199 said:
    Good grief, where on earth did you get that idea!
    Must have badly misconstrued something a few months ago while reading through a LOT of the "Post a Pic of You!" thread on serious sleep deprivation. My apologies. I'm actually very embarrassed now. Pity I can't un-say it.
  • I'd be Strong Bad and answer an e-mail for the first time in almost two years. :p Oh, how I miss that site.

On a more serious note, I'd be The Heavy. He counts because of Poker Night, right? Hanging out with the rest of the team would be pretty fun. Repeatedly dying a horrible death would be a lot less fun, of course, but you take the good with the bad.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    tbm1986;537253 said:
    Must have badly misconstrued something a few months ago while reading through a LOT of the "Post a Pic of You!" thread on serious sleep deprivation. My apologies. I'm actually very embarrassed now. Pity I can't un-say it.
    Oh don't be embarrassed, I was just rather confused! All good. :)

This guy. And I'd do everything.
  • Good question. Being Doc would be cool, being Sam or Max would definently be an interesting experience, but at the end of the day, I know who'd I be...

Superball!
Add Comment